Dirt Cave

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
ratman

Re: Dirt Cave

Post by ratman »

Okay. Good to hear your still working on it :D
Eleven Warrior

Post by Eleven Warrior »

How much longer till we can use your work?/
kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

A while longer ... I am sorry for the delay. Hopefully I am back on track the next few months, get spare time. Here are some more screenshots of the project. I am trying to get a daylight feeling, through that hole in the cave.. but I can't seem to get the lightning right.... I would like to have a sort of lightray effect , any suggestions on how to accomplish that? or alot of dust in the air around the holes ?

And what is wrong with the lightning on my waterfalls?

Some more quick things I made... (with assets from the community)

Isaac

Post by Isaac »

These are some incredible spaces. 8-) 8-) 8-)

It's nice to see my ORRR2 guard rails put to use; from the community assets. Image
kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

Some more stuff

ratman

Post by ratman »

Looks great! Do you have a estimated release date yet?
kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

Hello Ratman,

I am steadily building my dungeon/mod at the moment. And in the proces of building I am adding assets on the go.
What I plan to do is realease the source files when the dungeon is finished. So that people can take the assets from that file. I dont have a date yet, when it will be finisched. ... the reason for choosing to release as a source files is that I am continiously adding new assets for all the tilesets I have in it. And making an assets pack and releasing that would need to be updated everytime. It would be a project on its onw.

Ill keep you posted on the progress. Alot of the assets are also assets from other people in the community that I modified. So there is also that... I want to give people their due credit when I release it.
hyteria

Post by hyteria »

hi !

very good work !
hope to see your dungeon soon !