[Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Modders

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Duncan1246

Re: [Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Mod

Post by Duncan1246 »

aaneton wrote:
Isaac wrote:Two Dropbox ORRR3 folders already exist, if anyone wants them shared to them, PM me the account names.
Excellent, PM sent, lets use your ORRR3 and drop Johns.
Hi, Aaneton,
Can I have the Dropbox account names too?
Duncan
The Blue Monastery (LOG1)
download at:http://www.nexusmods.com/grimrock/mods/399/?

Finisterrae(LOG2)
download at:http://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/61/?
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Duncan1246 wrote:
aaneton wrote:
Isaac wrote:Two Dropbox ORRR3 folders already exist, if anyone wants them shared to them, PM me the account names.
Excellent, PM sent, lets use your ORRR3 and drop Johns.
Hi, Aaneton,
Can I have the Dropbox account names too?
Duncan
It's the other way around... Send me your dropbox account name, and I'll add it as an editor to the shared folder.
aaneton

Post by aaneton »

As the files on Dropbox ORRR3 share were very old I added my latest orr3_postaaneton2.zip. So that is now the latest file (created 7th June 2016) until Jgwman adds the current work-in-progress file.
My Grimrock mod (LoG1): The Onkalo Project
My Android (and windows desktop) game: Balloon Gentleman
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

Hello!

My room layout, puzzles and monsters are ready, now I need to add some decoration and rewards. To choose high level rewards not in other modders rooms, I would need the latest files. How do I get it?
Jgwman

Post by Jgwman »

The loot is going to need major rebalancing before release, so it's not that important, but you can PM Isaac with your Dropbox account details to get access to the dropbox we're using.
minmay

Post by minmay »

If I have an update to my room (in this case, a 2-line bug fix), how should I submit it?
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Jgwman

Post by Jgwman »

As of now, I'm still waiting on EW's revisions. I guess the easiest thing to do for now would be to PM me file name, line numbers, and the new code for said lines. We don't have anything else set up for it AFAIK (we determined current bug tracker can't add new users w/out John, correct? )
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Jgwman wrote:...(we determined current bug tracker can't add new users w/out John, correct? )
It seems so. It must be his personal [paid] account. A few others and myself have free access because he added us to the project; but it's not very useful to a large group... unless... unless we wanted share logins. ;)

I'll try again to contact John [see what he wants to do about ORRR3 in general]. Last contact was a few weeks ago, nothing since.

Update: John just made all editors into owners on the Pivotal tracker page, so adding new accounts should not be a problem now.
minmay

Post by minmay »

Going to go ahead and ask opinions on this again, since I don't think anyone responded before:
minmay wrote:- ORRR2 had full support for Toorum mode; should we have that in ORRR3 as well?
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
THOM

Post by THOM »

what does "Toorum mode support" mean? Do modders have to pay attention on certain things?

And therefore there is no build-in Toorum mode in LoG2 you mean: should we build it in?
THOM formaly known as tschrage