[Crash] Crystal Mine Entrance

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
IcedTouch

[Crash] Crystal Mine Entrance

Post by IcedTouch »

Hello,

Im on LoG 2 version 2.2.4 without mods.

Im trying on two computers, one with SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 TRI-X OC WITH BOOST (UEFI) (Windows 8.1 64Bit) and the other with NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX (Windows 7 64Bit).

On both computers I have the same error, which is that when I walk into the area that allows me to go to the second level (Crystal Mine Core)

Crash:

Any know how i can fix or solve this problem to continue the game.
Anyway I upload my game saved if someone can pass me that area to continue the game would be very grateful, just with me on the second level would be worth me.

My SaveGame

Thanks in advance.
Dr.Disaster

Re: [Crash] Crystal Mine Entrance

Post by Dr.Disaster »

The file you uploaded is no valid LoG 2 savegame.

Also LoG 2 with non-english screen messages? Seems like a tempered/hacked game to me.
IcedTouch

Post by IcedTouch »

Thanks for quick reply.

Is a non-english screen messages becouse my OS is in Spanish, so says "Aceptar" instead of "Accept". I dont know why save game doesn't work so i upload all folder.

I only use a patch to translate the game to spanish, is unofficial patch but does nothing bad to game. I have also tried without any changes of texts using native

Folder LoG 2 SaveGame

Thanks in advance.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

The game is english all the way, no matter what your OS language is.
It seems that due to this spanish hack all your savegames are now bugged.

Just started a new game with the default party, ported her to location 18/13/3/16 (the location of your save), spawned me a mine key to open the door and then walked thru it. Result: everything is fine, no crash with windows version 2.2.4.
badhabit

Post by badhabit »

IcedTouch wrote:Thanks for quick reply.
I only use a patch to translate the game to spanish, is unofficial patch but does nothing bad to game. I have also tried without any changes of texts using native
Interesting, who developed this translation patch? links please?