How to download again the games ?

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
Phil

How to download again the games ?

Post by Phil »

Hi,

I lost the game files for Grimrock 1 & 2.

Where can I download them again ?

Best regard.

By the way I intend to play on my Macbook air M1. I hope there is no trouble with this new platform :)
Zo Kath Ra

Re: How to download again the games ?

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Phil wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:33 pm Hi,

I lost the game files for Grimrock 1 & 2.

Where can I download them again ?

Best regard.

By the way I intend to play on my Macbook air M1. I hope there is no trouble with this new platform :)
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/49358/
It's on sale until 5 January 2021
Phil

Post by Phil »

Searching a mail from you in my mailbox I found one from paypal and it's seam that I used Humble bundle to buy.

So I contacted them to help me. I think it's more appropriate.

I'll come again if I have trouble ;)
Phil

Post by Phil »

Zo Kath Ra wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:52 pm https://store.steampowered.com/sub/49358/
It's on sale until 5 January 2021
I saw that and there are a lot of good deal to do until 5 january :) I already bought Grimrock and I juste want the files to install. I prefere not to pay twice (as everyone do normaly) even it's not expensive.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Understandable not wanting to pay twice; so I am glad you found where you originally purchased the game.

I typically purchase the games I enjoy on different platforms (if I bought it once at full price) if it goes on sale, just to support the developers in a small way.

But these days, finances what they are - and Covid and all that - that's a habit I've had to curb a bit.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.