VR headset + LoG

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
Pompidom

VR headset + LoG

Post by Pompidom »

Has anyone on this forum combined their VR headset in combination with VorpX?

Apparently the Grimrock games work and look excellent with VR headsets :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/ ... ith_vorpx/
Zo Kath Ra

Re: VR headset + LoG

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

That video is a joke.
Someone going on about how great the 3d effects are, when the viewer can't see them.
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

I didn't link the video, I linked the comments of people who did try it and found it amazing. Just to spread awareness you can always try it if you have a set :)

Without headtracking and the simple Grimrock movement and the amazing depth perception you get from SBS view with a VR headset it should be impressive :)

I haven't dabbled with 3rd party software like VorpX and tridef making non VR games VR compatible as I have a Pimax 4K and compatibility isn't as good compared to oculus/htc vive.

I bought the Pimax as it was cheap and offered a higher resolution than other headsets to play exclusively VR racing games like dirt rally.
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

Finally experimented with Log2 and my vr headset.

It looks and works great. And it's also one of the best experiences for people that can't handle vr well since it's grid based movement.

Definitely a recommendation if you have a VR headset :)
Torst

Post by Torst »

Since a few days i also use vorpx with LOG and LOG 2.

It's amazing and a lot of fun .
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

That's cool to hear. I don't have a VR headset, but always cool to hear how Grimrock games work outside of the main way!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.