Legend of Grimrock II Walkthroughs Fanmade website.

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Jere

Legend of Grimrock II Walkthroughs Fanmade website.

Post by Jere »

Hey guys, me and my brother made this website because we are fans of dungeoncrawlers and wish to help out people who are stuck with certain puzzles and such.

Check out http://www.legendofgrimrock.com for walkthroughs, help with puzzles etc.
Any feedback is welcome as it is a newly made site and there is still alot of WIP going on.
Anything you want us to add next on the site? Anything you have issues with layout wise or just wanna say hello? It's all appreciated.

I hope it helps!

Regards,
Jere
Sir Tawmis

Re: Legend of Grimrock II Walkthroughs Fanmade website.

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Very cool site. Have not delved much into it, but I dig the lay out!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Jere

Post by Jere »

Thank you sir!

I appreciate it :). Took a while to handle all the mapping and such. And im sure we are still missing alot of stuff, but we are quite busy with it :)
THOM

Post by THOM »

Great work!! Keep it up... :idea:
THOM formaly known as tschrage
Brodie301

Post by Brodie301 »

In your bestiary it says fire elementals can't be killed. Dispel works on them just like air. And pretty sure I've 1 shotted everyone I've hit. They are just fast and hard to get shot off. Also, I think you are missing Fire Guardian they spawn on castle roof battle.
The FORCE is with me!!!
Spathi

Post by Spathi »

A fire elemental can be killed with something like a moderate heavy weapon, with for example cleave, devastate, or maybe even chop is enough... or two hits from a light weapons might even be enough if you have room to step back a bit.
Jere

Post by Jere »

Thanks alot for the feedback guys :), yeah i always had troubles killing those things in time. But i suppose i'm just not quick enough.
I will edit that part out :)

Regards,
Jere
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Very cool. Congrats, dude. I was missing a good faq for grimrock 2, seems that nobody uploaded one yet for gamefaqs.com :)
rons

Post by rons »

I find the house of braids advice failing at about 2 thirds into the advice. Great work though! And minor annoyance is when alt-tabbing into the site, the tab button seems to "browse" and highlight the topics so i keep losing track of where i was reading, not sure if its my browser that has gone bad though. Thanks again though!
Jere

Post by Jere »

Thanks for the feedback rons :)
I will have a look at the house of braids and see if i can make it better :)

And thanks Leewroy :), glad to see people like it, great to know your work is appreciated.