Beginner stumped already lol ( circle of rocks )

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
FireBall

Beginner stumped already lol ( circle of rocks )

Post by FireBall »

I've stood in this rock circle and need to call a guardian. Threw rocks, pounded on door with bone, searched for hidden buttons.... HELP ! How can I get this guy's
attention ?
ForboJack

Re: Beginner stumped already lol ( circle of rocks )

Post by ForboJack »

You should explore the rest of the area first. Maybe you find something that helps you.
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

FireBall wrote:I've stood in this rock circle and need to call a guardian. Threw rocks, pounded on door with bone, searched for hidden buttons.... HELP ! How can I get this guy's
attention ?
SpoilerShow
Well, back long long ago during the times of Swords and Arrows, there were no cellphones to use to call for help. However, they did use a Horn to call for stuff
FireBall

Post by FireBall »

Ahaaaa ! So THAT's what that "Horn of Summoning is for ? " Thank you, I finally figured out a bit more exploring was in order and did find it down in the dungeon.
Only took me an hour to wise up. Heehee.
FireBall

Post by FireBall »

And, by the way, those darn trees killed 2 of my team before I chopped them. Thank goodness for the blue crystal, eh ?
Alziel

Post by Alziel »

Oh dear - I have a feeling you're going to be giving up on this game pretty quickly. :shock: