[Spoilers] Atlas Compendium - Secrets, Items, & Equipment

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
minmay

Re: [Spoilers] Atlas Compendium - Secrets, Items, & Equipmen

Post by minmay »

You have a typo in the description of the hand cannon's special attack. It doesn't do 15 damage to the back row when they hit a wall, it does 1d5 damage, as in one roll of a five-sided die - so 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 damage, all equally likely.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Kholdy

Post by Kholdy »

I think I notice an error in the weapon list. The Great Axe is listed at Herder's Den, but that is actually the Battle Axe. I believe the Great Axe is found at the Lexiconary.
The Doppelgamer

Post by The Doppelgamer »

minmay wrote:You have a typo in the description of the hand cannon's special attack. It doesn't do 15 damage to the back row when they hit a wall, it does 1d5 damage, as in one roll of a five-sided die - so 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 damage, all equally likely.
Fixed it, thanks for pointing that out minmay. ^^
Kholdy wrote:I think I notice an error in the weapon list. The Great Axe is listed at Herder's Den, but that is actually the Battle Axe. I believe the Great Axe is found at the Lexiconary.
Good catch, I fixed that little mistake, it's also located in Orul's Crypt.
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Also check out my LoG2 Icon
Zo Kath Ra

Re: [Spoilers] Atlas Compendium - Secrets, Items, & Equipment

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

wholeEmma wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:45 am you are welcome Doppelgamer
And you are welcome to having your post locked, because you are a spammer.