Gold Keys

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
FennerMachine

Re: Gold Keys

Post by FennerMachine »

Another tip just in case you don't know, the farmer only requires the amulet when eating.
Have another party member wear it the rest of the time.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

FennerMachine wrote:It will not be easy and you might regret it when you get back to Forgotten River! :twisted:
He might even regrets it in the Hamlet when he enters the House of Needles ..
ByFstugan

Post by ByFstugan »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
FennerMachine wrote:It will not be easy and you might regret it when you get back to Forgotten River! :twisted:
He might even regrets it in the Hamlet when he enters the House of Needles ..
The House of Needles worked out fine, since I had Dispel Magic and could take out that leafy and windy fellow, whatever he's called. I was level 6 when I came to Hamlet, and after getting my other Spirit Mirror Pedant I slowly took out the wolfes and Ogres there - man the wolfes are fast here :p

When I came back to Forgotten River it seemed to have spawned higher level monsters, like a couple of Leafy-windy guys and some light blue similar flying fellas that were there first time. Was that the "regret" part you meant DrDisaster?

Anyhow, after clearing Hamlet and the Sewer I went back to "Forgotten River", and from here I intend to kill all, fish all and so on :)
Markk786

Post by Markk786 »

Cant resist the spoilers.....thanks anyways
RemediesSide effectsSch
Last edited by Markk786 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

ByFstugan wrote:since I had Dispel Magic...
ByFstugan wrote:it seemed to have spawned higher level monsters, like a couple of Leafy-windy guys...
I'm afraid of making a mistake but the appearance of air elementals from the Forgotten River is due precisely to the discovery of the scroll with the spell of dispel.
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4