[Spoiler] ALL MAPS, SECRETS, TREASURES, GEMS, ITEMS, SKULLS

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
PSY

Re: [Spoiler] ALL MAPS, SECRETS, TREASURES, GEMS, ITEMS, SKU

Post by PSY »

Hi,

sorry for not having uploaded any maps today, but I've had a really busy day :evil:

Nevertheless, one of the statues said that I need to find a third statue in the Cemetery zone in order to get a hint on the 'Silent One' statue.
Unfortunately, I couldn't proceed far enough to find that statue in the Cemetary zone, because I need some info from the Archives first.

So, tomorrow, I'm gonna be heading to the Ruins of Desarune, hoping to be able to come up with some new maps :D

Until then,
watch your back :mrgreen:

PSY
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
PSY

Post by PSY »

Update!

* Sleet Island map updated
* Ruins of Desarune map uploaded
* Archives map uploaded

There's tons of really cool stuff in the Ruins of Desarune and the Archives. I suggest you head there ASAP :mrgreen:

I haven't done the pressure plate riddle in the Archives yet, as I need some info from the Lexiconary first!!

Have fun,
PSY
whackangel

Post by whackangel »

About Sleet Island, there's these two secrets I can't my hand to : the tiny two-squares island east of the Island "per say", and the "room" east of the location... anyone knows the access ?? Thanks
PSY

Post by PSY »

whackangel wrote:About Sleet Island, there's these two secrets I can't my hand to : the tiny two-squares island east of the Island "per say", and the "room" east of the location... anyone knows the access ?? Thanks
The tiny two-squares island with the secret:
There's a pressure plate 4 squares east from the secret. Go to that pressure plate, and walk 4 squares north to the ladder.
Face the pressure plate. Throw or shoot an item onto it. You'll get teleported to the room east of the location (the one you mentioned). There are 3 teleporters in a row. Take the left one and you'll get teleported to the tiny island (you need to be fast).

Cheers,
PSY
Ciccipicci

Post by Ciccipicci »

I don't know if someone wrote this before, but if you to Stormbreach after the True Final Boss, you'll find roaming again the Trickster (who left a story note), one ogre, an half dozen of rat and the giant rat with the cannon all in the same time!
whackangel

Post by whackangel »

Thanks PSY,

Ciccipicci, it doesn't have to do anything about the TFB : it's just "supposed" to happen after you kill the Ratling boss. Plain and simple. Thing is, the Trickster shouldn't be there but I guess it's an inevitable glitch if you don't go back to the Hamlet before heading to the Castle...
Ciccipicci

Post by Ciccipicci »

whackangel wrote:Thanks PSY,

Ciccipicci, it doesn't have to do anything about the TFB : it's just "supposed" to happen after you kill the Ratling boss. Plain and simple. Thing is, the Trickster shouldn't be there but I guess it's an inevitable glitch if you don't go back to the Hamlet before heading to the Castle...
Ok! Thanks!
Protokohl

Post by Protokohl »

Hey, I found a chest you missed in Twigroot Forest, found it by sheer chance. Thought I'd pop in here and give u a screenie to help out with your guide. I don't know what's in it yet as its locked and I ran out of lockpicks.

http://gyazo.com/baa692e9f08887d995718decc643f0de

I circled it in red too, :)

Protokohl, :)

EDIT: I found a lock pick, inside the chest I found a Gold Key, Steel Armband, and a Shield Potion. Wonder what the Gold Key is for??
whackangel

Post by whackangel »

Gold keys soil purpose is to open the caches and hatches with loot inside...

I have yet another stupid question : In the herder's den, we can found a "timepiece" : what the heck is that for ???
PSY

Post by PSY »

whackangel wrote:Gold keys soil purpose is to open the caches and hatches with loot inside...

I have yet another stupid question : In the herder's den, we can found a "timepiece" : what the heck is that for ???
Press ZZZ to take a nap and find out :mrgreen: