[Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Klezzon

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by Klezzon »

Merethif wrote:Not sure if you're still need that info, but Thraelm Tribal Buckler...
SpoilerShow
...is in the buried treasure chests, which according to a note is "guarded by four fallen spirits in the bog".
Basically the chest is buried between four fallen stone heads in Keelbreach Bog. The place is just next to the spot where one of the Power Gems is levitating.
yes, yes i really needed this ! XD
So it's in a buried chest, good.

Now it's only you !
HANDS: Reed Gauntlets - ???
Merethif

Post by Merethif »

Klezzon wrote:
Merethif wrote:Not sure if you're still need that info, but Thraelm Tribal Buckler...
SpoilerShow
...is in the buried treasure chests, which according to a note is "guarded by four fallen spirits in the bog".
Basically the chest is buried between four fallen stone heads in Keelbreach Bog. The place is just next to the spot where one of the Power Gems is levitating.
yes, yes i really needed this ! XD
So it's in a buried chest, good.

Now it's only you !
HANDS: Reed Gauntlets - ???
I believe (but I'm not sure) I've found them near another floating Power Gem - the one on the small island on Forgotten River. The gauntlets are on the ground under one of the trees. Visible from the point you land after climbing the ladder.
I'll check it later if I found some old save file.
Firderis

Post by Firderis »

Merethif wrote: I believe (but I'm not sure) I've found them near another floating Power Gem - the one on the small island on Forgotten River. The gauntlets are on the ground under one of the trees. Visible from the point you land after climbing the ladder.
I'll check it later if I found some old save file.
Correct. It's next to the power gem
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

Merethif wrote:Visible from the point you land after climbing the ladder.
Hub Ladder or Cache Ladder ?

EDIT: Fuck, those are stairs... so you meant ladder from the water ?
Firderis

Post by Firderis »

Klezzon wrote:
Merethif wrote:EDIT: Fuck, those are stairs... so you meant ladder from the water ?
Ladder from the water. You left it and immedatly in front of you. 1 field away from the power stone :)
Merethif

Post by Merethif »

Firderis wrote:
Klezzon wrote:
Merethif wrote:EDIT: Fuck, those are stairs... so you meant ladder from the water ?
Ladder from the water. You left it and immedatly in front of you. 1 field away from the power stone :)
This :-D
Ribkage

Post by Ribkage »

Crystal Boots (and Meteor Storm scroll) are found in Crystal Mines behind the door that opens after fully completing "Only the fearless may pass" puzzle.

Meteor Gauntlets are in Crystal Mines shortly after using the first mine key you get. You click a secret button on a post and beam type wall and it gives a walkway over to a chest nearby.
billythegreat

Post by billythegreat »

Embalmer's Pants : After the last patch they are added to the game. They are in a ordinary crate on the bottom of the river , in front of the entrance to the shrine of Water.
Last edited by billythegreat on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Not sure if you are still looking for Reed Gauntlets?

They are are nearby the nectar wand in the force cube. Look to the gem there.
Shadowlordx

Post by Shadowlordx »

Bear Armor set could be added, there's 2 pieces, the Bear Skull helmet (light armor +4 protection +4 str, found in the Ruins of Desarune in front of one of the levers needed to exit the ruins) and Bear Paws (+4 str, found in a chest by the shrine of pain). Bear Pelt Cloak could count too I suppose, I don't remember where its found. Doesn't give a set bonus.