[Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Baxter
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by Baxter » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:32 am

Is there a spot there for regular armor? Like leather and metal and stuff? Locations probably aren't super important given how easy most of it is to find but at the same time having a shopping list for us completionists would be nice.

snarfalarkus
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:31 am

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by snarfalarkus » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:03 am

OP, you ought to make this a "Armor Compendium"

by that i mean add locations of the Plate Armor set and etc

I would also love to know where to find all the wrist slot, amulet, cloak items are too. Surely someone has found everything.

Racaoma
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:54 am

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by Racaoma » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:56 am

Embalmer's Pants can be found in a wood chest at the lake of Sleet Island. To the west, near the pressure plate that says "Danger".

Firia
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:49 am

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by Firia » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 am

Racaoma wrote:Embalmer's Pants can be found in a wood chest at the lake of Sleet Island. To the west, near the pressure plate that says "Danger".
I think this was a part of a recent update. The pants were originally not in the game. But yeah! Pants. :) New. Location found.

ByFstugan
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by ByFstugan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:03 am

Is the buckler really a part of the "Mirror Set"? Why isn't it name "Mirror Buckler" then? And since it's not, how do one know it's part of that set?

User avatar
Dr.Disaster
Posts: 2844
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by Dr.Disaster » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:55 am

ByFstugan wrote:Is the buckler really a part of the "Mirror Set"? Why isn't it name "Mirror Buckler" then? And since it's not, how do one know it's part of that set?
It looks similar but it's not part of the set.

How to know:
- by looking at the items:
the buckler does not offer the benefits the mirror set parts have
- by looking into the editor:
you'll see that all the mirror set part names start with the prefix "mirror_".
the buckler is simply named "buckler".

ByFstugan
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: [Spoilers] Special Armor Set Compendium v1.5

Post by ByFstugan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 am

Dr.Disaster wrote:
ByFstugan wrote:Is the buckler really a part of the "Mirror Set"? Why isn't it name "Mirror Buckler" then? And since it's not, how do one know it's part of that set?
It looks similar but it's not part of the set.

How to know:
- by looking at the items:
the buckler does not offer the benefits the mirror set parts have
- by looking into the editor:
you'll see that all the mirror set part names start with the prefix "mirror_".
the buckler is simply named "buckler".
Exactly, hence the starting post is in error on that one. I thought so.

Post Reply