Hamlet of Stormbreach Hub key?

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
ikki

Hamlet of Stormbreach Hub key?

Post by ikki »

Hi,

I have gone through all of Crystal mines and the Hamlet, but haven't located the key to the Hub. Any general pointers to where I should start looking?
SpoilerShow
While probably not necessary (I can go through the "secret entrance" to skip most of the way back, I'd still like to find it.

EDIT: Solved.
SpoilerShow
It's next to the healing crystal in Hamlet.
Last edited by ikki on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3mortis

Re: Hamlet of Stormbreach Hub key?

Post by 3mortis »

i get this key before crystal mines and before severs and before shrine of air so it must be somewhere on the main part of hamlet
Tiraon

Post by Tiraon »

3mortis wrote:i get this key before crystal mines and before severs and before shrine of air so it must be somewhere on the main part of hamlet
same here, except the sewers
SpoilerShow
I also think that it may be the key from the House of Braids but it's just a wild guess as I don't remember where I got it exactly
ikki

Post by ikki »

Thanks. Found it. Also, I'm blind.
Nyast

Post by Nyast »

I have the key, but I haven't found the lock. I must be blind :(
ByFstugan

Post by ByFstugan »

I'm in the Hub now, just arrived to Forgotten river, and the teleporter that should be to Hamlet of Stormbreach ain't there - is it so that you have to come from the other way first to activate it?

I'm only lev 3 and what the Spirit Mirror Pedant ASAP - and wonder what's the trick to it? :)
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

Yes, you need to activate the teleporter from Hamlet of Stormbreach to get it in the hub. So you will need to go through the Ruins of Desarune to get your pendant!
ByFstugan

Post by ByFstugan »

AndakRainor wrote:Yes, you need to activate the teleporter from Hamlet of Stormbreach to get it in the hub. So you will need to go through the Ruins of Desarune to get your pendant!
Thank You very much ... will google a bit and see if I can find out how that's done (y)