Pyramid of Umas

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Psymaster

Pyramid of Umas

Post by Psymaster »

SpoilerShow
I got the first tomb key, but for the life of me i cant find the second. The one i got was the one in the tomb of the forgotten.
Wurmwood

Re: Pyramid of Umas

Post by Wurmwood »

Im stuck in this area as well. I am in an area that has two portals (to the tomb of the forgotten and another) In one room there are several sarcophagi and 2 named weapons. One is a staff that has a fear charge attack, and a moon blade. I think you are supposed to place them in one of the rooms but I cant figure it out
GrandHerb

Post by GrandHerb »

How do you get access to the Pyramid in the first place?
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

GrandHerb wrote:How do you get access to the Pyramid in the first place?
This man ask the real question ! :lol:
UknowsI

Post by UknowsI »

So you're saying we should use the same method we used to get into the tomb to find the second tomb key? I've tried that on pretty much everything and I'm still stuck :-(
SpoilerShow
I wonder if it makes any difference which key hole we use the first key on. I noticed there is a button on the wall on the Tomb of the Forgotten side, but I haven't figured out what the button does.
Valc

Post by Valc »

I just finished this place and holy shit be prepared at the end.
Wurmwood wrote:Im stuck in this area as well. I am in an area that has two portals (to the tomb of the forgotten and another) In one room there are several sarcophagi and 2 named weapons. One is a staff that has a fear charge attack, and a moon blade. I think you are supposed to place them in one of the rooms but I cant figure it out
SpoilerShow
It has to do with the weapons, read the notes carefully and look at the surrounding rooms.
Lightthrower

Post by Lightthrower »

Persevere in the pyramid and you will eventually get this bad boy !

http://steamcommunity.com/id/16377027/s ... ollTop=150

However it was very very hard to get. 3 snakes + 2 petrifying women ambush o_O.
Valc

Post by Valc »

Lightthrower wrote:Persevere in the pyramid and you will eventually get this bad boy !

http://steamcommunity.com/id/16377027/s ... ollTop=150

However it was very very hard to get. 3 snakes + 2 petrifying women ambush o_O.
Yeah my barbarian is very geared at this point, after that place. (Lots of goodies) One of the more fun dungeons I've gone through. It's funny now that I'm finally outside I don't feel safe anymore. I want to go back underground :?
GrandHerb

Post by GrandHerb »

<bangs on the pyramid's door> LET MEE IIIIIN. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.
<falls to his knees and breaks down crying>
Valc

Post by Valc »

GrandHerb wrote:<bangs on the pyramid's door> LET MEE IIIIIN. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.
<falls to his knees and breaks down crying>
Explore other places, if you get stuck somewhere the answer sometimes isn't near it.

If you want more of a hint
SpoilerShow
Travel south