Lexiconary?

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Yhtill

Re: Lexiconary?

Post by Yhtill »

Shadowlordx wrote:On getting eagle statue:
SpoilerShow
Think about the eagle statue one like Portal, momentum (and direction) is conserved when teleporting.
Thanks a ton, I got it.
spectre900

Post by spectre900 »

Yhtill wrote:
Shadowlordx wrote:On getting eagle statue:
SpoilerShow
Think about the eagle statue one like Portal, momentum (and direction) is conserved when teleporting.
Thanks a ton, I got it.
SpoilerShow
Dunno if mine is bugged, but unless I stand inside the teleporter my only short flying items gets stuck in the iron bars on the way out and just drop to the ground instantly, and if I stand inside it they fly too far to hit the pressure plate.
Edit: And ofc it's just after writing that that I notice the button on the wall..... /facedesk
PPanda

Post by PPanda »

A further question for this thread. A quick tip for getting across the room when getting the snail? I cleared the room, worked my way back up to where I first entered, but just above. I'm standing next to the sign that says: "The Path of the Eagle" but I cant find any other devices in the room to work with. 3rd time coming back here, and I'm still not getting it.
spectre900

Post by spectre900 »

PPanda wrote:A further question for this thread. A quick tip for getting across the room when getting the snail? I cleared the room, worked my way back up to where I first entered, but just above. I'm standing next to the sign that says: "The Path of the Eagle" but I cant find any other devices in the room to work with. 3rd time coming back here, and I'm still not getting it.
SpoilerShow
You have to take the path of the eagle to get across. And what do eagles do to go anywhere?
PPanda

Post by PPanda »

spectre900 wrote:
PPanda wrote:A further question for this thread. A quick tip for getting across the room when getting the snail? I cleared the room, worked my way back up to where I first entered, but just above. I'm standing next to the sign that says: "The Path of the Eagle" but I cant find any other devices in the room to work with. 3rd time coming back here, and I'm still not getting it.
SpoilerShow
You have to take the path of the eagle to get across. And what do eagles do to go anywhere?
SpoilerShow
That's some Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail shit right there!
Thanks!
bbcs168

Post by bbcs168 »

spectre900 wrote:
SpoilerShow
they fly to wherever it is that they're going. but we can't fly and i don't have rope. how do you get across?
atsra

Post by atsra »

SpoilerShow
They walk on pink floating tiles in the air and sometimes fall if they don't know where the next tile is??
Seriously though, their hint "path of the eagle" is really non-indicative of how to solve this puzzle..
they fly to wherever it is that they're going. but we can't fly and i don't have rope. how do you get across?
basically you need to take a leap of faith. start walking to the other side (can't remember at which tile), and you'll step on a floating pink tile. keep going in a certain direction (you'll have to figure it out)
Filipsan

Post by Filipsan »

Anybody knows, how to get the gem near the rock/scroll/sword puzzle?

Flohaxn

Post by Flohaxn »

SpoilerShow
There is a hidden Button 6 squares south of your question mark.