Legend of Grimrock 2 Full Walkthrough

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Ichthyic

Re: Legend of Grimrock 2 Full Walkthrough

Post by Ichthyic »

you know, you shouldn't say this is a complete walkthrough until it's, you know, COMPLETE.

last I checked your guy still had a long way to go. You also should have picked someone more familiar with how games like this work. He struggles too much sometimes. painful to watch.
NukemDukem

Post by NukemDukem »

Ichthyic wrote:you know, you shouldn't say this is a complete walkthrough until it's, you know, COMPLETE.

last I checked your guy still had a long way to go. You also should have picked someone more familiar with how games like this work. He struggles too much sometimes. painful to watch.
I think everyone struggles with this game.
My Let's Play/Walkthrough of Legend of Grimrock
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp
Swordborn

Post by Swordborn »

But people with a history of playing puzzle solving RPGs like this have a strong background and would be much better acquainted with game mechanics and tendencies. The target audience of games like this is fairly niche, and those interested in playing (those who are honestly interested in a FULL walkthrough), are going to want to watch someone like that rather than someone who does a walkthrough of numerous new games. Quality over quantity, I see Ichthyic's point.