Newbie here with some questions...

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Gavindale

Newbie here with some questions...

Post by Gavindale »

Hey guys! Grimrock newbie here - just wanted to see if anyone can fill me in on a few things. I'm new to this game, and wanted to see if anyone can give me some suggestions, Pros and Cons, etc. Is there much grinding? Do enemies respawn? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Sir Tawmis

Re: Newbie here with some questions...

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Gavindale wrote:Hey guys! Grimrock newbie here - just wanted to see if anyone can fill me in on a few things. I'm new to this game, and wanted to see if anyone can give me some suggestions, Pros and Cons, etc. Is there much grinding? Do enemies respawn? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
I'd say make what you think would be fun for characters...
There is very little "grinding" needed... Most (MOST!) of the monsters, early on are about equal to your level... it does get MUCH harder, naturally, as you go on; while you do level, some of the baddies begin to hit really hard, where it feels like you're still freshly crashed on the island...

Enemies DO respawn; and it depends on the rate (it tends to be pretty slow, except in the beginning area).

Be advised, that monsters won't always be your toughest opponents. Some of the "riddles" can make you want to smash your brains against a wall.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.