Looking for fantastic Grimrock 2 adventures!

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Firia

Looking for fantastic Grimrock 2 adventures!

Post by Firia »

Hi! I just got Legend of Grimrock 2 as per the recommendation of the youtuber "ProJared." My adventure has just begun, but I can tell I'm going to be hungry for more. I often am. :)

The map maker make me wonder if there are any... I'm not sure what to call them- adventures? I'm wondering if there are any player made adventures out there that feel like well made releases. The main Grimrock II adventure is (as much as I've played so far) great, and a real nostalgic experience for me. I'm going to want more.

Any recommendations? :mrgreen:
Frenchie

Re: Looking for fantastic Grimrock 2 adventures!

Post by Frenchie »

You have to take a look at the Nexus forums to find uploaded mods
Firia

Post by Firia »

Frenchie wrote:You have to take a look at the Nexus forums to find uploaded mods
Thanks for the suggestion Frenchie. But I'm looking for recommendations.
minmay

Post by minmay »

IMO none of the mods released for Grimrock 2 so far are really worth playing, except possibly Grimrock Unlimited which is somewhat interesting from a technical perspective (but not any others). It's been less than 4 months since release so there's barely been enough time to make something worthwhile.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Firia

Post by Firia »

minmay wrote:IMO none of the mods released for Grimrock 2 so far are really worth playing, except possibly Grimrock Unlimited which is somewhat interesting from a technical perspective (but not any others). It's been less than 4 months since release so there's barely been enough time to make something worthwhile.
Totally understandable. I thought that may be the case, but I wanted to see if there were any masterpieces that people raved about.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

As minmay said at the moment it's too early for masterpieces. LoG 2 and it's editor offer a lot more options then LoG so people need more time to get into it. Right now i can say that "Princes of Pale Moon" is quite good.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

There are several unfinished projects that look promising, but I prefer to wait until they are done to play them :)
zimberzimber

Post by zimberzimber »

I suggest you try The Legend of the Lost Dwarf Kingdom of Kahrak'arul, it's fun and probably the most complete thing currently out there.
My asset pack [v1.10]
Features a bit of everything! :D