Okay, is it possible to give a "Time Table" of what AH is up to? So, we can see what to expect and AH's future viewsby petri » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 pm
Sorry for the lack of news! Like Dr. Disaster said we are quite busy with OS X and iPad versions. Blog update is coming, I promise
Here's a 'rough' start and maybe someone could it make it in a graphical table. I added some extra events in brackets
- 11 april 2012 Legend of Grimrock 1 PC
- 4 october 2012 (6 months later) LoG1 added an editor
(- 23 september John's Model Toolkits)
- 19 december 2012 (2 months later) Mac/Linux ports of LoG1
- 15 october 2014 (22 months later) Legend of Grimrock 2 PC
(- oct 2014 Skuggasveinn's Editor video tutorials)
- 1 dec 2014 (2 months later) LoG2 asset pack
- march (3 months later) Mac port LoG2
(Wayside Creations web series)
If we continue like this you could predict:
- april 2017 LoG3 (fully OpenGL) PC + Mac
- Virtual Reality LoG4?
- new game?
But like most games what happens after part 3? There must be a vision after the LoG trilogy. I see gaming to change with virtual reality in mind, but that 's a discussion for a new topic. I just like know what to expect and AH's future plans.