LoG2 Updates/Blog?

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Neutronium Dragon

LoG2 Updates/Blog?

Post by Neutronium Dragon »

We're coming up on the two-month mark for the last blog entry and the 2.1.17 update, so I'm curious: now that Almost Human has had a well-earned Xmas holiday, are we likely to see any new updates (or previews) in the next month or so?

I'd like to start a new party but I'm fretting that I'll end up doing so JUST before another update hits with "only applies to new games" changes!
Dr.Disaster

Re: LoG2 Updates/Blog?

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Petri's latest posts in the support section tell that AH is working on another patch or at least made a todo list for it.
Now if you ask when this patch will go beta or even live .. sorry, no idea.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

Are there any important changes that would give any issues if this happened? Haven't the bugs so far been pretty minor?
badhabit

Post by badhabit »

Ixnatifual wrote:Haven't the bugs so far been pretty minor?
No. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7853
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

badhabit wrote:
The game breakers we missed during beta got pretty much eliminated with 2.1.13 and 2.1.17/2.1.18.
Right now only minor and cosmetic things remain and several entries from that 2.1.13 bug list are already fixed.
badhabit

Post by badhabit »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
badhabit wrote:
The game breakers we missed during beta got pretty much eliminated with 2.1.13 and 2.1.17/2.1.18.
Right now only minor and cosmetic things remain and several entries from that 2.1.13 bug list are already fixed.
The current situation can be interpreted otherwise then euphemistic "cosmetical" in sight of many engine related timing bugs/glitches & the often reoccuring overheating system problems & in general crippled performance in the outside world while not utilizing all the hardware at hand ("CPU bound while not using all cores").

(About the bugs which got re-classified as "lore" I will not even start, like charged weapons who draw energy and "walking dead parties with burden status" etc...)
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

badhabit wrote:The current situation can be interpreted otherwise then euphemistic "cosmetical" in sight of many engine related timing bugs/glitches & the often reoccuring overheating system problems & in general crippled performance in the outside world while not utilizing all the hardware at hand ("CPU bound while not using all cores").
Current situation: the bug collection of Psy made for 2.1.13 is outdated and no longer accurate. Anyone who checks the list of fixes done in patch 2.1.17/2.1.18 is able to see that.
badhabit wrote:(About the bugs which got re-classified as "lore" I will not even start, like charged weapons who draw energy and "walking dead parties with burden status" etc...)
You are welcome to start a new list.