When receive key

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
kypran

When receive key

Post by kypran »

Helly
I buy by amazopaiment (17-09-2014) but i'm not receive a confirm mail, but the money is take of my account bank)
Is normal ?
ANd i suppose i'll receive a license key lthe 15 october ?)

Sorry for may english, i'm french

Buy
glyn_ie

Re: When receive key

Post by glyn_ie »

Use this to convert your question from your native language: http://translate.google.com
...and then copy and paste it.

By my understanding you're referring to a payment method rather than a store or source, which is important to know if you want information regarding the delivery of your license code.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

glyn_ie wrote:Use this to convert your question from your native language: http://translate.google.com
...and then copy and paste it.
Might have done that already. ;)

My understanding is that the game will become available on the site, come the 15th. A confirmation message should have been immediate though. If you don't get one, create an account at HumbleBundle, and be sure to use the same email address given to them. Logging in with that should list any game associated with the email.

If all else fails... contact Almost Human directly. I had an issue with Humble Bundle, and it took almost two weeks to hear from them. AH handled the problem in less than an hour.
antti

Post by antti »

kypran wrote:Helly
I buy by amazopaiment (17-09-2014) but i'm not receive a confirm mail, but the money is take of my account bank)
Is normal ?
ANd i suppose i'll receive a license key lthe 15 october ?)

Sorry for may english, i'm french

Buy
I sent you a Private Message 8-)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry