Legend of Grimrock 3

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Legend of Grimrock 3

Post by Sir Tawmis »

eon wrote:
juho wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:err .. could we have the real-life movie first, please?
I wouldn't hold my breath on that :roll: :)
Can we have an animated movie?
Grimrock: An animated epic
That would be pretty epic. I know a writer (cough cough) that would work on that in a heartbeat. :lol:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Halluinoid

Post by Halluinoid »

one of the first things that struck me as playstation hit 23 years back ........

as time went on "RACERS" became very popular "Colin McRae Rally" for instance

one of the features that I loved totally was the "replay" sequence. at the end of the race , a section , or the whole race could be "seen in replay mode" showing all the overtakes, crashes etc as if a movie AND THAT was 20 years ago

so in LOGIII I would really love some kind of "replay" feature, would be so good :ugeek:
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Dr.Disaster wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:59 pm
Zo Kath Ra wrote:If the Grimrock franchise becomes popular enough, we'll eventually get Lego Grimrock.
err .. could we have the real-life movie first, please?
There is one, that's been authorized by Almost Human, that has been in the works for awhile, but apparently there was some fallout with the studio creating it, called Wayside, when several of the members questioned things that led to potential investor fraud.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Sir Tawmis wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:19 pm
Dr.Disaster wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:59 pm
Zo Kath Ra wrote:If the Grimrock franchise becomes popular enough, we'll eventually get Lego Grimrock.
err .. could we have the real-life movie first, please?
There is one, that's been authorized by Almost Human, that has been in the works for awhile, but apparently there was some fallout with the studio creating it, called Wayside, when several of the members questioned things that led to potential investor fraud.
Aye, i know about that and this situation really sucks.
Nevertheless, Wayside must have had at least a concept for the movie they planned which i'd still like to see.
Halluinoid

Post by Halluinoid »

so where is LOG3 now?

I guess it comes down to a viable economic case? would it pay for itself? or be a loss making enterprise?
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Halluinoid wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:23 pm so where is LOG3 now?
I guess it comes down to a viable economic case? would it pay for itself? or be a loss making enterprise?
Petri sort of answered the question here:
viewtopic.php?p=119251#p119251
and here
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18239&p=116800#p116800
DrVooDoo

Post by DrVooDoo »

Want LoG3 for editor with x64 and more possibilities.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

DrVooDoo wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 am Want LoG3 for editor with x64 and more possibilities.
x64 .... [tiles or bits?]
DrVooDoo

Post by DrVooDoo »

bits, for maps with many assets without crash out of memory
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

Just use the ntcore patch to get rid of the memory limitation and make legend of grimrock 3 mod yourself :)