Legend of Grimrock 3

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Legend of Grimrock 3

Post by Sir Tawmis »

While we wait and pray for a LOG3, maybe check out news of the upcoming Druidstone by some familiar faces. :lol:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
any6

Post by any6 »

1varangian wrote:When they enter the same square they can assume their pre-designated positions on the grid. And you could have the option for group movement, where the designated party leader would move everyone.
Why not go full TPP with that? Everyone controls one character but they're chained together, when one person moves, everyone moves. That would be hilarious on a LAN co-op.
Halluinoid

Post by Halluinoid »

Druidstone sounds very interesting to me - I read the description on SirTawmis' link, does sound like a goer
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

If the Grimrock franchise becomes popular enough, we'll eventually get Lego Grimrock.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Zo Kath Ra wrote:If the Grimrock franchise becomes popular enough, we'll eventually get Lego Grimrock.
err .. could we have the real-life movie first, please?
juho

Post by juho »

Dr.Disaster wrote:err .. could we have the real-life movie first, please?
I wouldn't hold my breath on that :roll: :)
Follow me on Twitter: @JuhoMakingStuff
RayB

Grimrock 3

Post by RayB »

Was reading some of the posts for Grim 3 ideas and some sounded pretty cool but personally, I thought Grim 2 was great. I would like to see a new game (Grim 3) come out even if it does not have a lot of fantastic improvements. As I said, I think Grim 2 is great so a new game with a new theme and some new puzzles & monsters would be enough for me.

Please, if you are making a Grim 3, remember that not everyone has a super computer so I would hope that the game would run on the same computer as did Grim 2.

Any heads up as to when the Grim crown might be rewarded with such a game? Are you seriously planning a Grim 3? Is it in the making? And, of course, when might it come to market?
Sir Tawmis

Re: Grimrock 3

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I think it's a safe bet that, right now, at least, it's not going to happen.

I believe several of them, like Petri, are doing some side things - check out his Druidstone post, here on the forums.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
juho

Re: Grimrock 3

Post by juho »

Grimrock 3 isn't currently in development. Petri and I are working hard on Druidstone like Sir Tawmis said.

In you're interested, take a look at it. http://druidstone-game.com/
Follow me on Twitter: @JuhoMakingStuff
eon

Post by eon »

juho wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:err .. could we have the real-life movie first, please?
I wouldn't hold my breath on that :roll: :)

Can we have an animated movie?

Grimrock: An animated epic