19 Gems And No Place To Go

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Dr.Disaster

Re: 19 Gems And No Place To Go

Post by Dr.Disaster »

wagtunes wrote:If I were to run through this again (I might next year) I'd construct my party differently and conserve all my ingredients, saving them all for end game.
Just remember that an Alchemist grows ingredients in his inventory when he has at least one unit.
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
wagtunes wrote:If I were to run through this again (I might next year) I'd construct my party differently and conserve all my ingredients, saving them all for end game.
Just remember that an Alchemist grows ingredients in his inventory when he has at least one unit.
Yeah, see I didn't include an alchemist in my party when I made it. Also I saw a walkthrough where one person had a character that gained levels just by feeding him. Have no idea what the character was. Should probably watch the first video again.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Farmer class
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Isaac wrote:Farmer class
Ah, thanks.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

wagtunes wrote: Yep, that was the Wizardry. That was on floppy disk. 3.5 inch. That was definitely DOS.
Yeah, Wizardry VII was DOS - though I believe there was a Windows (probably XP) version as well.
wagtunes wrote: As for M&M, not sure if it had a DOS version but I still have the CD here and it was a Windows startup. I had XP at the time.
If you still have the CD - look for an INSTALL.EXE or INSTALL.BAT (typical name for DOS installers) rather than SETUP.EXE (which was usually the Windows installer).

I wish I still had my M&M disks/CDs. But those were lost or sold (I can't remember) during one of my many moves. The only games I kept in every move were the Wizardry series, Realms of Arkania series, and every Sierra Online game I had (Leisure Suit Larry, Police Quest, King's Quest, Gabriel Knight, Quest for Glory, the list goes on and on).
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.