party management

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Pink Dark Boy

party management

Post by Pink Dark Boy »

I'm having some fun with custom dungeons and a party of only two people because I was not sure about who I wanted the other two to be.
Once I make up my mind is there a way, at least using the console maybe, to add them to my existing party so I can keep their gained levels and perks?
Sir Tawmis

Re: party management

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Pink Dark Boy wrote:I'm having some fun with custom dungeons and a party of only two people because I was not sure about who I wanted the other two to be.
Once I make up my mind is there a way, at least using the console maybe, to add them to my existing party so I can keep their gained levels and perks?
Not that I am aware of. (Other than with a hack... but even then, I am not aware of any hacks, trainers, etc that would allow adding them, but that just means I've not looked). :lol:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Pink Dark Boy wrote:Once I make up my mind is there a way, at least using the console maybe, to add them to my existing party so I can keep their gained levels and perks?
With the console you can do all of that. What you're looking for is everything that can be done with the Champion class: http://www.grimrock.net/modding/scripti ... /#Champion

Usage is rather simple. Just enter what you need in the console with your party loaded in this form:
party.party:getChampion(char_slot_number):subcommand(value(s))

For example:
party.party:getChampion(3):setEnabled(true)
party.party:getChampion(3):setName("Brute")
party.party:getChampion(3):setSex("male")
party.party:getChampion(3):setClass("Fighter")
party.party:getChampion(3):setRace("Human")
party.party:getChampion(3):setPortrait("assets/textures/portraits/human_male_02.tga")

and so on
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

:o This is what I mean... I need to mess around with the console more. :lol:

I've not tinkered with the wonderfulness of the console, because I've not yet finished LOG2 (thanks a lot, real life!) - and worry that I'd find a command that would compel me to cheat! :lol:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.