[MOD] Ogre v1.2 final version

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
paulclementi

Re: [MOD] Ogre v1.2 final version

Post by paulclementi »

Ok i killed Torkem or the ORge and two archers. I got the key. Opened the door to level 6. Level six is a short hallway with a steel grate. How do you open the door on level 6 at the end of he short hall way.

Thank you.
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

hi again:
SpoilerShow
On level 6, if you stand infront of the steel door, there is a secret button on the wall to your left. This opens the door..
Let me know what you think of the game when you`ve finished, ok? If you like it, please endorse it on nexus. Thanks..

George
paulclementi

Post by paulclementi »

Thank you. Your game was enjoyable. What I like most about playing other mods is that every designer adds something new. Thank you for your hard work to create this. Paul
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Thanks for your feedback, Paul. Glad you liked it. Working on a sequel to the mod now . Will post it on Nexus/Steam when completed.
Take care
George
harpo570

Post by harpo570 »

WaspUK1966 wrote: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:46 pm Hi again.
SpoilerShow
On level 2 there are 3 blue gems to collect. 1 in the Library, 1 to the west ("to elven ruins"), and 1 to the east. To access the one in the Library, go into the Stores and collect the brass key to unlock Library door. When in the Stores, there is a lever. Pull this lever. This will open a secret door next to the sign that says "To Elven Ruins". Go west past the sign. There is a passageway to the south that is sealed by an Iron door. Ignore for now, and continue west, avoiding the lightning bolts. You will find a secret button by an alcove (which contains a blue gem). Press the button. This will open a secret door to the east. Go back the way you came and travel east, until you come to a corridor with more lightning bolts. Follow corridor until you come to another alcove (with another blue gem). There is also a secret button here. Press this, and this will open the metal door you passed earlier (to the south). Behind this door is the deamon head that you put the 3 gems into. This will open another door that leads you into a room containing numerous teleporters..
Hope this helps (quite complex)

George
I can not find the 3rd bllue gem to the east. I have found a spot where it says "Book of Scriptures" and an alcove. Is this the spot and where do I find this book? I don't see a spot east with lightning bolts. I am playing 1.2.
ene

Post by ene »

harpo570 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:44 pm Is this the spot and where do I find this book?
SpoilerShow
Hey.. put the Knight of the Holy Order Bible in the alcove (1st book you get at the very start).

Now I have a question.. at level 3 is a pit and a lever; after getting down is a small corridor, an alcove and a crab.. ok. But.. the problem is that there's a gate at the end. It seems that it cannot be opened from this part of the level (no buttons on the walls).. So is there any way to open it from this part of l4 ?

I know it can be opened from the other side; there's a lock and you can get the key (by killing another crab), so from this side (west of the gate), there's no problem, but from the other side 1(east of the gate), it seems impossible ? Do you follow me ? :? I'm not sure to be clear..

Ok, a screenshot may be better ;)

So if you get to this part of the level (through the pit above) and if you save, seems like you're screwed.. Did I miss something ? Why did you put a pit above ? I don't get it ?

The west side of the gate. No problem here (with the lock)..
ene

Post by ene »

ahh.. should have read the thread first. It's seems deliberate..
WaspUK1966 wrote: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:22 pm The trapdoor (which is initially closed), was there for your convenience to get rid of the poison spider if it chased you into the passage. Pull the lever, and down it goes..You then close the trapdoor. And if you didn't kill the spider but just jumped down the pit (who would want to do that anyway?)...
Everybody :lol: you're supposed to jump down into pits in this kind of game ? I think it's a bit weird. If you save just after you have fallen, you have to use the console :?

Level 5, the heads and gems puzzle, I missed 1 blue gem it seems, fortunately i could spawn one. Are all blues gem hidden in l5, out of curiosity?

EDIT: ok for some reason i forgot to take the stuff in one of the alcoves (N.E) :roll: probably was being chased by a spider :D they make lot of damage indeed :)