[MOD] Prisoner of Bleakhall - UPDATE! 1.33

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
RMariano

Re: [MOD] Prisoner of Bleakhall - Updated Ver 1.1

Post by RMariano »

LocalFire wrote:
RMariano wrote:"Maybe I could of saved this man...."

Means???
Just Clave feeling bad about his failure and capture, its just a little story element (also recorded in the journal)

But it keeps repeating again and again...... How to stop it?
Regards,

RMariano
LocalFire

Post by LocalFire »

Damn ok thats a bug, I'll have to upload a fix

if its version 1.1 try using the console with timer_36:destroy()

if its version 1.0 try script_entity_218:destroy()
My Dungeons
Paths of the Earth: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5136
Beneath the Sands: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5216
Videos: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5443
eLPuSHeR

Post by eLPuSHeR »

lurker wrote:The Black and White room is giving me fits. I did open the secret door, just not the wooden one to continue.
SpoilerShow
I'm assuming the torches and their placement come into play. But maybe it is a matter of opinion on what squares are considered dark?
Just noticed that you also did Beneath the Sands and Paths of the Earth. Loved both of those as well. Thanks for your creativity.
Hello. If I recall correctly...
SpoilerShow
I did the Black and White room by trapping the undead using the four corners only.
Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)
lurker

Post by lurker »

eLPuSHeR wrote:
SpoilerShow
I did the Black and White room by trapping the undead using the four corners only.
I swear that was the first combination I tried. I swear it! :evil:

Anyway, wrapping up Level 10. Only thing I haven't figured out is the iron door on level 11 with the words 'Cast over the west'. Not a clue on that one.

I did manage to make the Zimbers Sack of Hording, but the sack only seems to hold 6 items, not the 10 it would seem that it should. That might be a bug.

I thought I could use the spell forge to bronze my cutlass, but that doesn't appear to be the way to do it.

BTW,
SpoilerShow
instant death (or maybe my party was just that weak) by the fifth elemental... just cruel man. :twisted:
LocalFire

Post by LocalFire »

lurker wrote:

Only thing I haven't figured out is the iron door on level 11 with the words 'Cast over the west'. Not a clue on that one.
For that one toss an item over the edge of the bridge leading up to the room with the stairs, namely the western side
SpoilerShow
I take it you also found the two air walking sections?
lurker wrote:I did manage to make the Zimbers Sack of Hording, but the sack only seems to hold 6 items, not the 10 it would seem that it should. That might be a bug.

I thought I could use the spell forge to bronze my cutlass, but that doesn't appear to be the way to do it.

BTW,
SpoilerShow
instant death (or maybe my party was just that weak) by the fifth elemental... just cruel man. :twisted:
I'll look into the sack of hording then and you should be able to bronze the cutlass (cutlass= reciever, bronze= agent receptor = weapon) I'll look into that one too

If it makes up for it you can cast the spell the fifth elemental has yourself and its uber powerful!
My Dungeons
eLPuSHeR

Post by eLPuSHeR »

I have a minor problem. I am exploring level 9 now. Is there any way to get back to the spell forge? I ask because I have several recipes now.
Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
LocalFire

Post by LocalFire »

eLPuSHeR wrote:I have a minor problem. I am exploring level 9 now. Is there any way to get back to the spell forge? I ask because I have several recipes now.
Yes there are lots of ways into the forge, specifically on levels: 14, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 4 and 3

to be more specific
SpoilerShow
14: Hidden in the above and below room
11: floating over the pit near stairs (look at the map if you haven't already got this)
10: Inside the locked room after the prism room (lock is inside a hidden room nearby)
9: In the area with the ice lizards, hit a secret button in the southern tunnel run back up to the teleport before it closes
8: Air walk (secret button closes the pit)
7: Behind the western door in the misdirection room
4: Behind the locked door near the stairs
3: Inside the fallens rest room
My Dungeons
JimBob

Post by JimBob »

Bowman's Room
Am stuck here,a clue would be helpful. (Great mod by the way.)
LocalFire

Post by LocalFire »

Hint
SpoilerShow
So the warriors keep the door closed and the mages keep the warriors safe, so you need to use the provided gear to "kill" them all to get the door to open
Solution
SpoilerShow
Shoot the bow at the 3 gorromorg statues to remove the teleporters protecting the warrior statues, then shoot the warriors
My Dungeons
eLPuSHeR

Post by eLPuSHeR »

LocalFire wrote:
eLPuSHeR wrote:I have a minor problem. I am exploring level 9 now. Is there any way to get back to the spell forge? I ask because I have several recipes now.
Yes there are lots of ways into the forge, specifically on levels: 14, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 4 and 3

to be more specific
SpoilerShow
14: Hidden in the above and below room
11: floating over the pit near stairs (look at the map if you haven't already got this)
10: Inside the locked room after the prism room (lock is inside a hidden room nearby)
9: In the area with the ice lizards, hit a secret button in the southern tunnel run back up to the teleport before it closes
8: Air walk (secret button closes the pit)
7: Behind the western door in the misdirection room
4: Behind the locked door near the stairs
3: Inside the fallens rest room
Yes I have found two of them. Now I want to know if you could offer some hints for the "misdirection room" in level 7. I have tried...
SpoilerShow
Drawing N, S, W, E letters into the 3x5 grid, but It served no purpose.
Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)