The One Room Round Robin 2 [PATCH 3b + SOURCES released]

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Isaac

Re: The One Room Round Robin 2 [Release & Discussion]

Post by Isaac »

I have seen that myself some weeks back... I think that that is how that torch_holder asset looks when there is a torch in it.

(Obviously it needs work if it's going to be used.)
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Isaac wrote:I have seen that myself some weeks back... I think that that is how that torch_holder asset looks when there is a torch in it.
You are right. By default both these torch holders are empty. Now i tried to place a torch here which works; i had to place it in the center of the open door like into an invisible regular torch holder. This changed the left holder into the occupied state showing the unlit torch plus the torch flame floating in mid-air.
JKos

Post by JKos »

Really glad to see that this beast is finally released. Congrats to all of you (and me ;) ) and Diarmuid especially, you made a hell of a job with this.
I'm pretty glad now that I didn't have the time to test all rooms, so I still have plenty of new rooms to solve.
And apparently there is already a patch coming, so I think I will wait until it's released before I start my real playthrough (If I have the patience).
- LoG Framework 2http://sites.google.com/site/jkoslog2 Define hooks in runtime by entity.name or entity.id + multiple hooks support.
- cloneObject viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8450
Diarmuid

Re: The One Room Round Robin 2 [Release & Discussion] *PATCH

Post by Diarmuid »

Patch 1 is released :) See changelog above. We have fix most urgent issues and others which were trivial to fix. We still have a few known issues we're working on, along other future reports, so expect a patch 2 next monday as well, altough probably with less changes.
SpiderFighter

Post by SpiderFighter »

Diarmuid wrote:Patch 1 is released :) See changelog above. We have fix most urgent issues and others which were trivial to fix. We still have a few known issues we're working on, along other future reports, so expect a patch 2 next monday as well, altough probably with less changes.
Love the code name. :D
Diarmuid

Post by Diarmuid »

SpiderFighter wrote:
Diarmuid wrote:Patch 1 is released :) See changelog above. We have fix most urgent issues and others which were trivial to fix. We still have a few known issues we're working on, along other future reports, so expect a patch 2 next monday as well, altough probably with less changes.
Love the code name. :D
Credit to Xanathar for that one ;)
Xanathar

Re: The One Room Round Robin 2 [Discussion] *PATCH 1*

Post by Xanathar »

Hi all :)

Diarmuid just contacted me on Skype:

Do NOT download the patch and please, wait one hour (he left a little testing item where it shouldn't have been - nothing tragic).
Waking Violet (Steam, PS4, PSVita, Switch) : http://www.wakingviolet.com

The Sunset Gate [MOD]: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5563

My preciousss: http://www.moonsharp.org
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Xanathar wrote:Hi all :)

Diarmuid just contacted me on Skype:

Do NOT download the patch and please, wait one hour (he left a little testing item where it shouldn't have been - nothing tragic).
Too late, it's already on Steam and get's distributed (just got it automatically).
Just upload the fixed fix and all should be fine.
Diarmuid

Post by Diarmuid »

That's what I'm doing - It's uploading to steam right now, should be live in about 20 min.
SpiderFighter

Post by SpiderFighter »

Is the Nexus version set to download? I actually have a couple of hours to play for once!