The One Room Round Robin 2 [PATCH 3b + SOURCES released]

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
guisat

Re: The One Room Round Robin 2 [PATCH 3b + SOURCES released]

Post by guisat »

yeah, thank you both, i managed to finish those 2 rooms yesterday evening... ;)

now let's see what's going out there :D
andyroosta

Post by andyroosta »

Boyflea's room made me laugh when i entered..it reminds me of 'The Adventure Game' on TV back in the 80's (BBC2, a TV station in England). Nice memories!

Thanks again to everyone involved..marvellous fun throughout..this mod and many others have garnered more fun than any AAA game i've bought in the last few years.
Diarmuid

Post by Diarmuid »

andyroosta wrote:Boyflea's room made me laugh when i entered..it reminds me of 'The Adventure Game' on TV back in the 80's (BBC2, a TV station in England). Nice memories!

Thanks again to everyone involved..marvellous fun throughout..this mod and many others have garnered more fun than any AAA game i've bought in the last few years.
Great to hear that...The room is explicitly based on the adventure game show. I'm sure boyflea will be thrilled someone caught the reference! 8-)
Torst

Post by Torst »

Came back to LoG after a couple of months.

So a bit lately but would like to say thx to all @ ORRR 2 !
guisat

Post by guisat »

well, well, well, i've taken such good time with that mod...! :P
SpoilerShow
i loved the telekinesis spell, the goggle maze (even if the color pattern staid a mystery... :( ), and so much other things :mrgreen:
everything as been said by other so THANKS !!

:idea: can't wait for ORRR3 ;) :arrow:
Grimfan

Post by Grimfan »

A great mod. Nuff said.
Allanius2

Post by Allanius2 »

I was decoding another set of runes and discovered a font I hadn't seen before. I have finally decoded part 5 of Isaac's magic circle, a Styx reference hmmmm?
SpoilerShow
Too Much Time On My Hands
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Allanius2 wrote:I was decoding another set of runes and discovered a font I hadn't seen before. I have finally decoded part 5 of Isaac's magic circle, a Styx reference hmmmm?
SpoilerShow
Too Much Time On My Hands
Indeed it is. 8-)
boyflea

Post by boyflea »

Diarmuid wrote:
andyroosta wrote:Boyflea's room made me laugh when i entered..it reminds me of 'The Adventure Game' on TV back in the 80's (BBC2, a TV station in England). Nice memories!

Great to hear that...The room is explicitly based on the adventure game show. I'm sure boyflea will be thrilled someone caught the reference! 8-)
:D

Glad to have brought someone happiness! Thanks for playing!

Doogy Rev.
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

I'm playing with this mod now. Actually 18 of 22 rooms but i'm wasting time on the arena today. I hope i can do a room on next version of this mod :D (on LOG2 i supposse).
Good job!!.

Edit:
I finish yesterday this mod with all achievements and secrets. This is the first mod i play on LOG, i do 2 mods but this is the first mod i play from another person/s. Not bad!! :P
Now i'm playing with first part of RRR and i download 3 or 4 more mods, wasting time until LOG2.