The One Room Round Robin 2 [Help] [Secrets Guide released]

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Grimfan

Re: The One Room Round Robin 2 [Help] [Secrets Guide release

Post by Grimfan »

I haven't been reading this guide (not yet anyhow) but I just wanted to say this is probably the best mod I've ever played. Everything from the individual rooms to the condemned area and the hub are fantastic. I still have a couple of rooms to go, but I have enjoyed every moment of the experience and what to thank everyone who participated in the project. I have no doubt that the one room for LoG2 will be exceptional (particularly with the plethora of improvements to the game). :)
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Well, finished the game yesterday (sorta) and I have to say it's amazing. You guys deserves all the hats off.

I´m just stopping by to congratulate you all and also say a big thank you to provide us with this masterpiece :D
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

I know I'm really late to the party but just found out about this one and just started playing it the other day.

Ran into a bug that I can duplicate with no problem.

Clicking on the up arrow in succession (3 times minimum) causes the following error.

It should be easy to duplicate as it happens every time.

In the meantime, I'm pretty much stuck at this point. I'll keep hacking away but I'm probably at a point where the puzzles aren't too obvious.

Great dungeon though. Really enjoying this one after finishing the main game a day or so ago. You guys did a great job on this and should be really proud.
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Bravo!!!

42 plus hours and finally finished this amazing piece of work. Everybody who was involved in this project should be very proud. I know I'm really late to the party but as you can see, new people are discovering LoG 1 all the time and ultimately, this genius dungeon.

I can't even begin to try to pick a favorite room. Each one brought something delightful to the game play experience. As somebody who played EoB 1, 2 and 3 back in the 90s, this one brought me back to some great times. Not since Might and Magic VI have I had this much fun.

Thank you for an experience I won't ever forget.
Komag

Post by Komag »

Yeah, it was the best, I agree. Here's hoping part 3 ever gets completed, as I might want to do a Let's Play of it :)
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Komag wrote:Yeah, it was the best, I agree. Here's hoping part 3 ever gets completed, as I might want to do a Let's Play of it :)
Were you by any chance the one who did the 22 part Youtube series? If so, absolutely loved it. Could not have gotten through this one without it.
Komag

Post by Komag »

Yup, took several months but it was a fun adventure!
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Diarmuid

Post by Diarmuid »

Hi wagtunes!

I'm so glad people are still discovering this MOD... we had a lot of fun making it :). Thanks for the kind comments.

Komag, I hope the ORRR3 gets finished one day too, we are a couple to have made rooms for it that are ready to be played, it would be a shame if they never get out.