[MOD] Remember of Treihadwyl (Bloodwych 8 bits remake)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Dhomochevsky

Re: [MOD] Remember of Treihadwyl

Post by Dhomochevsky »

I upload new version 1.5 here and on grimrock nexus. I hope with that all this strange bugs vanish. I do a "simple version" too, it's the same but i modify all this scripts and do things more simple. If 1.5 have problems i upload this "simple version".

Tomorrow i see your question about the door arskaxx :P
arskaxx

Post by arskaxx »

Dhomochevsky wrote:Tomorrow i see your question about the door arskaxx :P
No need, it's ok :)

I carefully read the demon passage tips. I did not notice them in the past :mrgreen:
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Finally i do a short manual with my awful english :twisted: nothing special. You can find on onedrive folder and grimrock nexus.
arskaxx

Post by arskaxx »

Hi again :D

Simple version works fine :)

"X marks the spot you only need to" is driving me crazy :evil: .. I think I know where there's a secret, but I have no idea how I would open it. Any hints ???

And another problem is dragon tower 2 nd floor, there is a place that says "Four buttons" (i found 5 buttons) and also a door that I can not open because the wall allways closes in front of it.. Hints ????
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Simple version works fine
On grimrock nexus one person found today a bug at the very end of the game. Door with "no turn back" are closed and it's impossible to open. I delete script and i forgot to put a connector on a button to open. I'm reuploading a new version with that fixed.
And another problem is dragon tower 2 nd floor, there is a place that says "Four buttons" (i found 5 buttons) and also a door that I can not open because the wall allways closes in front of it.. Hints ????
Dont' worry about that door because is a fraud, you can't open never. I put to bluff players :lol:
There are only 4 good buttons, you can see another just in front of this door but it's useless. If you can cross before wall closes you can use this button to open another time and go back. Only for that, don't worry this room have some things to give a headache to players!!.
"X marks the spot you only need to" is driving me crazy
You need to go to the four corners of this map, probably you see same object on this corners. Do something with that and go to the center of the map (where you found an ogre).
Probably this secret have too much cryptic explanation. :twisted:
arskaxx

Post by arskaxx »

Haha, good bluff with the door .. I should have known that :D

Today i found same "no turn back" bug :(

X-spot ??? I only found torch holder every corner, i put torch all of them then take all out, i put only few torch (different order) but nothing happens :(

I must try something else :mrgreen:
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

SpoilerShow
Theorically if you remove 4 torch and go to center room you can see something.
If not tell me. I'm really busy now, tomorrow i keep an eye on that.
On moon tower can exchange moonwand? i do more easy on "simple version".
arskaxx

Post by arskaxx »

SpoilerShow
Removing all torch not work for me, fake pillar wont go up :(
Moonwand exchange works well :)

Something is wrong the last level ???
I activate all four plates but there is no teleport which leads the last treasure and more fight...
My first game teleport appears ????
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Last level is the same on both versions, no modifications on simple version. You need to put an object on plates, nothing more. If you have problem tell me.
On preview editor "x marks..." works fine. This afternoon do more tests.
arskaxx

Post by arskaxx »

Yes, i put object all plates as well as in the first game when it worked, but now does not (maybe linux is guilty) ????

I use console command to move party the secret area where the treasure was :mrgreen:

I do not understand what I am doing wrong x-spots secret... if i remember first time i get torch out and put in back and listened to something occurs.. Sometimes it works but not now :)
Then i put all torch back and then all out, but not work (linux ??).....