[MOD] Remember of Treihadwyl (Bloodwych 8 bits remake)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
antivirak

Re: [MOD] Remember of Treihadwyl (Bloodwych 8 bits remake)

Post by antivirak »

Hello, thanks for your mod. I am stucked in level 12, the Moon tower portal probably doesn't work in both normal and simple version. Can you please help me?
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Hi antivirak, on simple version the portal between towers are always activate and it's impossible not working because there are no way to deactivate. Some people complete the game on both versions (not only here, you can see on nexus comments too), mod is completely playable. If you can tell me more information about that because no one have this problem before. I'm going to search my mod files because I did this mod long time ago and i need to recap a little :D
And thx for play with my mod ^_^ (you can find my other mod on this forums, grimrock nexus and steam).
antivirak

Post by antivirak »

I have blush gem, tar gem and serpent crystal in my inventory, I open the doors next to 'tower of the Moon' text, I go in and no portal appears. I don't know what I am doing wrong :D. I send you my savegame file if it helps.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MdXB ... sp=sharing
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Some people have this problem on normal version, because that i did simple version of the mod. I don't know why happens because is absolutely random, sometimes you can complete the game without problem and sometimes the same person get stuck on one of this teleports (random too because you can have this problem on first or last teleport or...) and script is always the same and tested. I can't reproduce this issue myself.
You can't use this save on simple version of the game to open the teleport because there are different mods.
Try to put this gems in your inventory, not inside a bag or box.I can tell you a console command to jump to the next tower but i'm not sure if you have this problem later with another teleport.
In your case put that values on Party:setPosition(x, y, facing, level):
SpoilerShow
Party:setPosition(4, 1, 2, 13)
If you need to activate the console do that:
- go to Documents\Almost Human\Legend of Grimrock
- open grimrock.cfg (with notepad)
- at the bottom (or anywhere) add the line:
console = true
if you like you can put this line too
consoleKey = 115
115 should make F4 open/close the console (i don't remember default key for console)

Tell me if you can advance with that option and apologies for that problem, i did this mod long time ago and can't avoid some mistakes.

Second option begin a new game on simple version of the mod (nasty but safe option).
antivirak

Post by antivirak »

OK, thank you very much. If I will have some more problem I will let you know :D