Ten levels for a beginning party (two are very small, though). I recommend a balanced party, though it shouldn't be necessary. You should have a full party or you'll miss out on the dialogue (and a rogue or you'll miss out on some of it). Dialogue isn't necessary either, though it adds to the atmosphere.
Would people please care to playtest it? Thanks!
It would not be possible without a lot of custom content from the LoG community:
- AI framework by Ancylus
- Akroma monsters by Akroma222
- Arcane Ogre by Neikun
- Buttons galore by Balthasar
- Bookshelves by Phitt
- Clean Dungeon by Neikun
- Dark Elf Temple by Daniv
- Decoration pack by Neikun
- Entrail by odinsballs
- Flooded Dungeon by Skuggasveinn
- Ghost skeleton by Pandafox
- Ghoul by Leki
- Grim bed by Germanny
- High Elf Temple by Daniv
- Isgardian by Neikun
- Laguardian by Neikun
- LoG carpets by Germanny
- Log journal by msyblade
- Mine wallset by Phitt
- Molt by Kuningas
- Nightfall wallset by DeDy
- Practice dummy by cougardod
- Rune books by Mutman
- Shield hook model by Crisman
- Southern Temple by Merethif
- Spider pack by Kjell Granlund
- Symbol locks by Adrtru
- The Last Laugh content by Treybor
- Urgardian by Neikun
- Water fountains by Skuggasveinn
- Water slime by Neikun
I hope I got them all, but don't be offended if I missed something!
* Carpets are slightly modded: I moved them up a tiny bit so that dungeon floors don't show through.
I don't recall having to mod anything else, but it doesn't hurt to check!
Original models and textures are copyright (C) Almost Human Ltd.
For more details on using and redistributing these assets, please visit
http://www.grimrock.net/modding/modding ... age-terms/
Elven tattoo design copyright (C) Elbie3rd@deviantart.com