[MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
User avatar
RMariano
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by RMariano » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Dr.Disaster wrote:
RMariano wrote:I've managed to raise all but one statue. I've found and pressed the three buttons found in the corners and in the one corner by the cross dropped the statue.

Still one statue remains in the structure.... the one closest to the pit. I am seemingly stuck.
SpoilerShow
At the structure's door is a button that is not wall-mounted. Look for more of these in the garden.

Yes, I found two.... one dropped the statue by the Cross and the other I found triggers a fireball.
Regards,

RMariano

User avatar
Dr.Disaster
Posts: 2845
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by Dr.Disaster » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

RMariano wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:
RMariano wrote:I've managed to raise all but one statue. I've found and pressed the three buttons found in the corners and in the one corner by the cross dropped the statue.

Still one statue remains in the structure.... the one closest to the pit. I am seemingly stuck.
SpoilerShow
At the structure's door is a button that is not wall-mounted. Look for more of these in the garden.
Yes, I found two.... one dropped the statue by the Cross and the other I found triggers a fireball.
In that case: keep on searching ;)

User avatar
RMariano
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by RMariano » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I found three (total) of the cone buttons - three wall buttons and one brass button by the fountain. Still one statue remains blocking the fireball.
Regards,

RMariano

User avatar
Dr.Disaster
Posts: 2845
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by Dr.Disaster » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:46 pm

RMariano wrote:I found three (total) of the cone buttons - three wall buttons and one brass button by the fountain. Still one statue remains blocking the fireball.
I got a lever too. Make sure you pressed them all. Then re-read the very first hint i gave you.
Last edited by Dr.Disaster on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RMariano
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by RMariano » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Dr.Disaster wrote:
RMariano wrote:I found three (total) of the cone buttons - three wall buttons and one brass button by the fountain. Still one statue remains blocking the fireball.
Re-read the very first hint i gave you.
First, I am grateful for your assistance.

I've scoured the pit area, alcoves and transporter. Please, point me in the right direction.

One statue left. Its making me crazy.
Regards,

RMariano

User avatar
RMariano
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by RMariano » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Found it...... TY TY TY :D
Regards,

RMariano

User avatar
Dr.Disaster
Posts: 2845
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by Dr.Disaster » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

RMariano wrote:First, I am grateful for your assistance.

I've scoured the pit area, alcoves and transporter. Please, point me in the right direction.

One statue left. Its making me crazy.
i redo this puzzle from memory:
- entered the garden -> door slam shut
- killed all monsters, check the area, found a lot of buttons and a lever but no exit
- pressed all buttons in the garden -> fountain stopped, fireballs flied and statues moved
- one of the structure statues remained lowered for me
SpoilerShow
- without a visible exit from the garden i jumped into the pit
- in the pit i found another switch that lifted the last statue
ah i see you got it meanwhile .. well then happy adventuring onward :D

ORYX
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm
Location: Paris, FRANCE

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by ORYX » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Dr.Disaster wrote:Finished in 22:45 with a new LoG default party(*) with all secrets found, 10 skulls picked up and over 2.6 million gold coins :D

Wooow. Great player ! thank you so much for the specific details of your experience !!

I will take your comments and fixed the bugs (2 crashs...)



Now some finds and observations:
Dr.Disaster wrote: The amount of gold coins disolved when the party gets hit by a slime can be insane. I have had up to six digit numbers been taken from me per hit which is an automatic reload for me.
NB : I wanted to traumatize players with Slims ... They are not strong but dissolve the gold coins ... here yet when we have a lot of money! ...

I will review the overall finding equipment. (randomize...)

I will answer this weekend in more detail any comments.



Thank you infinitely for your help and patience.

ORYX.
Paris, France.

ORYX
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm
Location: Paris, FRANCE

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by ORYX » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:34 pm

RMariano wrote:Found it...... TY TY TY :D

Go luck!

ORYX

JimBob
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:55 pm
Location: North Yorkshire,England

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by JimBob » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Stuck on Level 14.
SpoilerShow
I am stuck on level 14 in the room where the pits open and close round the sides.I have a single flame in the middle of the room and have been into the area with the ogre,but I don't know what to do next.Do I need to close the one pit which is always open and if so, how?

Post Reply