[MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Dr.Disaster

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by Dr.Disaster »

matuto wrote:Hi guys. I hope that somebody still checks this forum. I cannot move in the very first scene in front of the
door and surrounded by water. I've read the advice to "sit and wait". Well, resting didn't help. I am playing in low resolution. Any help to the dumb ? Thanks in advance.
Nobody told you to rest. When told to "sit and wait" that's what you have to do.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hey, Dr. Disaster. Where is the chair ? Is it just a matter of time ? The riddle is always simple for the author and who has already solved it. Come on, be nice. How much time ? Will the door open after some time ?
Thanks for your help and "time".
maneus

Post by maneus »

As he wrote "...wait". Seems you should stay on a place without turn or move for a specific time.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Thank you so much Maneus. Let us see.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi guys. I tried again, the team stayed there without moving for 30 minutes while I had lunch. Nothing's happened. I was playing in low resolution. Perhaps a bug ... Would you be so kind as to tell what I shall expect? Thanks.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

matuto wrote:Hi guys. I tried again, the team stayed there without moving for 30 minutes while I had lunch. Nothing's happened. I was playing in low resolution. Perhaps a bug ... Would you be so kind as to tell what I shall expect? Thanks.
sigh ..
Just face the door and wait. Then read. Then act.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Sorry Dr. Disaster. I had overlooked the clue about the stars on the door. It vanishes too fast. I restarted and saw it. But now I am in front of the crystal with a lot of buttons without any clue. Pushing them at random only spawns monsters. Is there any scroll or inscription with hints about what to do there ?
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi Oryx and guys. Since I managed to start, after the shame for having not read the first clue about the stars on the door (LOL), I cannot stop. Impressive mod. Tons of secret buttons make progress really tough. But curiosity about what comes next moves gamers. I still await a clue about the crystal full of buttons but went ahead and came to town. The few seconds to stop Kaalu puzzle me. Who is he ? The metalic warden ?
The two skeletons make almost impossible to reach the pressure plate in time. What must be done within the specified time ? Thanks a ton in advance.