[MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Dr.Disaster

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by Dr.Disaster »

tschrage wrote:
SpoilerShow
Well, what I meant with the door and the keyhole was that one:
Ah that door! It leads to a rather late part of the mod. Sorry can't recall where the key to this is/was located.
tschrage wrote:
SpoilerShow
And what I meant with "ways are blocked" is that: When I enter niv-1 for the secound time (like I would do now to discover things I have left out) the door in the beginning (left) ist closed and the way further on in the dungeon is blocked (right).

So there are areas I cannot enter again, if I have left them once (and in this case it's not only the part in the middle of the map: its also everything below of this level - nearly half of the whole dungeon. Something like a dead end...
Right behind that gate at the entrance is a pressure plate. Every time the party steps onto it it opens/closes the gate so make sure you keep this gate open. Otherwise you have a loooooong roundtrip thru the level to get there again.

My map shows a passage from the room in the east where three ogres were hidden to the center of the map. Check this room for secret buttons, i marked 2 there. With this passage i can bypass the NE section completly in case i did not keep the gate open.
ORYX

Post by ORYX »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
tschrage wrote:
SpoilerShow
Well, what I meant with the door and the keyhole was that one:
Ah that door! It leads to a rather late part of the mod. Sorry can't recall where the key to this is/was located.

Ahhah. The Sanctuarium Key is the output level 4 : niv-3 Ruines ISHAR.

Et voilà. ;) :D
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

hoi, i am stuck on level 1 ruines of ishar.
i must transform a blue gem in a green gem.. i found also the other blue gem on the corner after pushing the secret button.
and i found also an alcove with a shuttable door (see photo)
i put the blue gem (from the mouth) in the alcove, shut the door, but nothing happens, i shut also the secret wall but again, nothing happens....
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9927_o.jpg
THOM

Post by THOM »

You do not only have to put the blue gem into the alcove. You have to add something more...
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

money??? in the central storage room is an alcove who change al youre treassures for mony.. also the gold nuggets but only for 900 goldpieces!! the other alcove shows a message that you can change 10 goldnuggets for 1 treassure.. but how??
THOM

Post by THOM »

tschrage wrote:You do not only have to put the blue gem into the alcove. You have to add something more...
hansbleeb wrote:money???
Not exactly - but close. Found not far away...

hansbleeb wrote: in the central storage room is an alcove who change al youre treassures for mony.. also the gold nuggets but only for 900 goldpieces!! the other alcove shows a message that you can change 10 goldnuggets for 1 treassure.. but how??
But that is explained in the enscription rather clear :shock:
THOM

Post by THOM »

And I am stuck, too.

There seem to be a way deeper into the sanctuary. I have found the way to the glassblower - but I can hear creatures behind the walls and it is said, that there is are other levels behind the first part of the sanctuary. But I cannot find?? :|

EDIT: Sometimes to find only one button can answer several questions. - I've found my way... :mrgreen:
Last edited by THOM on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

rather clear.. my english is not very good...but i love al the mods i played last month!! master key, chaos key, the dungeon master nd chaos clone, and this is the best..and there are a lot to go...
i leave assasins creed 4 for what it was for this!!!!
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

ha i found the clue..and dont forget to safe before you put the items in the alcove :o :shock: :!: :o

and now a few hours further... on the ice level, a head asks for 10 tasty icedragonsteaks.. but i have 6 steaks and killed all the icedragons..
THOM

Post by THOM »

In a room somewhere before your position there is a button - if you press it, everytime an icedragon appears...
THOM formaly known as tschrage