[MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
jimirenton

Re: [MOD] LE PRIX DE LA LIBERTE (french & English language)

Post by jimirenton »

Pretty cool dungeon !
I need help in the level 1 : Ishar's ruins. I'm by the button that lead to the sanctuary and I don't know what to do. I've found the fake walls but not much to do there. There's no way back too so I'm really stuck there.
Thanks for your help !!!
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

ORYX wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:Any new insights on the Chakram issue yet?
Hello Dr.D !!!

Unfortunately, the version of Chakram remained on 0.903.. :roll:
That's why i PM'd both you and it's creator. The thing is that Chakram 0.903 as it is bounces nicely when i throw it at something; i toyed with it and it's test dungeon a bit. I could add some new stuff to bounce from quite easily i.e. the healing crystal or Xanathar's chest. I even was able to include it into germanny's wallset demo dungeon without much hassle and after some additions to it's scripts it works there too so it can't be a wallset issue. If it would work the same way in your mod it would be a really awesome toy!

Yet inside your mod the Chakram hardly bounces at anything. When thrown it should at least bounce of walls but even that does not happen most of the time. Instead of the bounce it simply get's respawned in front of the party.

Inside the scripts i did not see anything to configure custom wall handling as it is needed for doors, breakables, blockages or even monsters so my take is that the Chakram should be able to bounce of ANY kind of wall. Since it doesn't most of the time you need to get in touch with the author of Chakram (who's french too btw) and try to figure out why it's not working for your mod.
jimirenton wrote:I need help in the level 1 : Ishar's ruins. I'm by the button that lead to the sanctuary and I don't know what to do. I've found the fake walls but not much to do there. There's no way back too so I'm really stuck there.
True there is no way back so you have to go forward. Look for more fake walls ...
Last edited by Dr.Disaster on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimirenton

Post by jimirenton »

jimirenton wrote:I need help in the level 1 : Ishar's ruins. I'm by the button that lead to the sanctuary and I don't know what to do. I've found the fake walls but not much to do there. There's no way back too so I'm really stuck there.
True there is no way back so you have to go forward. Look for more fake walls ...[/quote]

I couldn't find other fake walls besides the 2 fake walls close to the button that leads to the sanctuary ! just to make sure we are talking about the same area, behind these 2 fake walls there is an altar with a crown on it and no way to go on ! what should I do there ?
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

jimirenton wrote:I couldn't find other fake walls besides the 2 fake walls close to the button that leads to the sanctuary ! just to make sure we are talking about the same area, behind these 2 fake walls there is an altar with a crown on it and no way to go on ! what should I do there ?
I know where you are; beside the lock/button and fake walls are an altar, some pits and caved-in stairs. I can't recall how i went on there, sorry, but it could not have been that difficult then. Perhaps another button?

What i can tell you is that my map shows a corridor leading south very close from the lock/button location.
ORYX

Post by ORYX »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
ORYX wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:Any new insights on the Chakram issue yet?
Yet inside your mod the Chakram hardly bounces at anything. When thrown it should at least bounce of walls but even that does not happen most of the time. Instead of the bounce it simply get's respawned in front of the party.

Inside the scripts i did not see anything to configure custom wall handling as it is needed for doors, breakables, blockages or even monsters so my take is that the Chakram should be able to bounce of ANY kind of wall. Since it doesn't most of the time you need to get in touch with the author of Chakram (who's french too btw) and try to figure out why it's not working for your mod.
In fact Chakram works on my PC and in some others, but others do not !!!
I'll check if the objects customized are problematic.
...I will contact the author in French ! :D
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Hi everyone, i'm stuck again...

In lvl 10 -3, The room with a lot of fireball hole, i dont understand or dont know what i'm supossed to do and i dont want to stop this amazing mod :(

I found one green gem behind the secret wall, and another in the center with the secret button, i put the two gems on the eyes of the head, and take the shield and the potions and the third red gem. But what i'm supossed to do now ? Found another button but he close the window who i take the potion and gems.

Help please :(
ORYX

Post by ORYX »

Lightangels wrote:Hi everyone, i'm stuck again...

In lvl 10 -3, The room with a lot of fireball hole, i dont understand or dont know what i'm supossed to do and i dont want to stop this amazing mod :(

I found one green gem behind the secret wall, and another in the center with the secret button, i put the two gems on the eyes of the head, and take the shield and the potions and the third red gem. But what i'm supossed to do now ? Found another button but he close the window who i take the potion and gems.

Help please :(
Hello !
And...the third gem in the mouth...?
;)
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Hi,
I ve downloaded the mod, it looks nice by the screenshot, I will play it soon! :)
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
ORYX

Post by ORYX »

bongobeat wrote:Hi,
I ve downloaded the mod, it looks nice by the screenshot, I will play it soon! :)
Merci pour le Download :D
Bon jeu !
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Ah mais tu est français :D

Bah j'ai essayé aussi ça change rien. trois gemmes rouge dans chaque orifice, faut mélanger les couleurs ?*

J'ai tout essayé pas moyen rien ne se passe :(