Tomb Of Horrors MOD

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
leewroy

Re: Tomb Of Horrors MOD

Post by leewroy »

Hey, Trystanna...I don't know for sure, but I guess you're right about the music :)

The author should have done a pre-release for beta testers first. With some modifications this module can be good.
jimirenton

Post by jimirenton »

If you do have another link because I can't figure out how to download anything on Steam...
Tristanna

Post by Tristanna »

jimirenton wrote:If you do have another link because I can't figure out how to download anything on Steam...
Hi,

You can download version 1.5 (not 1.0) here:

http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/mods/267/ ... D267&pUp=1

Bye.

Tristanna
dukester70

Post by dukester70 »

you should die there was designed for your death ...so maybe a slow death for your crew then..... :shock:
dukester70

Post by dukester70 »

leewroy wrote:Started to play the module with high hopes, but it's too bugged. And I´m talking about the 1.5 version. Text out of the limit in the note, pits that drive you 8 level below, killing almost the entrire party and with no way to get out (at least none that I know)...a pitty. The plot is cool, the sound effects and the music,
but I don't think I´ll play it until a great update fix all the stuff. :|
wow all that typing I just did and internet went done ....it is designed to kill ... but will do some bug fixing on it for a newer version
dukester70

Post by dukester70 »

well ...i didnt even think about testers...hmmm ....but maybe someone could tell me about any text notes that dont fit i ran though the game a number of times as the game not editor but cant find any besides the one tristanna said ty....nevermind found them...
dukester70

Post by dukester70 »

well put out a 1.7 version and will keep it this way untill future event brings out other stuff to use in the mod thank you all who have played.....
dukester70

Post by dukester70 »

very glad to see people still viewing this section for either help,clues and so forth..