Legend of Grimrock - MASTER QUEST - PUBLIC RELEASE w/SOURCE

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Dr.Disaster

Re: Legend of Grimrock - MASTER QUEST - PUBLIC RELEASE w/SOU

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Nathaniel wrote:I learned little bit about this add-on and decided to try to play... But I do not really like "Quick action bar" Can I hide it?
Hit "," to toggle it on and off or click the little square in it's top right corner to configure it.
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Dr.Disaster wrote:Hit "," to toggle it on and off to configure it...
Thank you very much! It really helped. But it's a very non-obvious solution... :)

-----
But I was faced with an impenetrable puzzles at 5th level in "Hallways"... In the original game this task has spoiled my nerves but I decided it after a few dozen tries. I use strafe but didn't have time to slip through the wooden door which closes at the moment when I was standing next to it... Maybe someone will go out that door?

If someone wants to help me try to download the file from https://dropmefiles.com/Stx7b, because I can not attach a file to a forum.

P. S. Riddle with the tiles on the same level very much. I thought for a long time to resolve. :) :)
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Nathaniel wrote:But I was faced with an impenetrable puzzles at 5th level in "Hallways"... In the original game this task has spoiled my nerves but I decided it after a few dozen tries. I use strafe but didn't have time to slip through the wooden door which closes at the moment when I was standing next to it... Maybe someone will go out that door?
It's just a matter of optimizing your moves and actions. This should help.
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Dr.Disaster wrote:It's just a matter of optimizing your moves and actions.
"Your feet may never carry you here hastily enough..."
Unfortunately this advice I've seen yet in the original game and it did not help. How quickly I would not press the button I can not pass this point.

By the way, I'm over 50 times trying to accelerate several similar actions to get the "Sword of Nex" in the original game but absolutely could not open the secret. I either didn't have enough speed computer, whether it is I am inexperienced. Meanwhile other major puzzles with timer and plates were passed without any problems including at the last levels of the original game.

Well... I try to run a few more times. But thank you!
jammasterlee

Post by jammasterlee »

can't find the boots of valor in MQ latest update. any help?
Komag

Post by Komag »

You can find all the secrets in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5214
Boots of Valor is secret 8-4-76
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
jammasterlee

Post by jammasterlee »

does anyone know who the optional boss is? is it snail king when you obtain the crown?

also, why is there stuff at the very end - i can see an orb and valour boots? what's up with that?
Komag

Post by Komag »

Yes, snail king fight can be skipped, so it's optional.

The ending parts are just decoration to make the world feel larger than it is - no way to get over there, sorry.
Grimples

Post by Grimples »

I have a full lurker set & all party is invisible, is this right? enemies dont see me anymore unless i attack from the next tile.
Enjoying the map, Thankyou.
Komag

Post by Komag »

Either everyone is invisible or no one is, so it's a bit OP but I decided it was worth it for the fun factor!