[MOD] Orwak - Beta 1.0

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Damonya

Re: [MOD] Orwak - Beta 1.0

Post by Damonya »

So, nobody is testing other than me? It's a pitty, the module is excellent
Thanks man. ;) The first that went to the end of level 3 and who pointed to me. How long did you play ?
aww man. It's over. I was hoping to have some more...
I had not planned to stop there at the beginning, but I'm afraid I no longer have time to continue. So I preferred to put an end and refine what already existed. The next version will thus improve few things in Level 3 and I will consider your comments. So I don't add content. And with the release of LOG2, I don't think this mod will interest lot of people soon.
SpoilerShow
Solved the puzzle by a strange way, maybe it's a bug you should check!

I never got the most west portcullis opened. I stepped in the plates to release the fireballs, then I went back to the other room and casted a fireball against the hole that was blocked. Then...surprise, the third gem was in the alcove!!! :shock:
I bet this is not the right solution, but it worked!
SpoilerShow
It's not the right solution but why not. I'll check it.
Orwak - MOD - Beta version 1.0
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

It was around 6 hours. Gotta check the number of secrets to tell you, but it's far from all .
Damonya

Post by Damonya »

SpoilerShow
Solved the puzzle by a strange way, maybe it's a bug you should check!

I never got the most west portcullis opened. I stepped in the plates to release the fireballs, then I went back to the other room and casted a fireball against the hole that was blocked. Then...surprise, the third gem was in the alcove!!! :shock:
I bet this is not the right solution, but it worked!
I checked, in fact there was a small bug in specific conditions. It's fixed for the next release.
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Here's the statistics:

secrets: 57/89
skulls: 2 (not conting the key items, I guess)
treasures 2/4
playtime: 6:51 hours

I´ll play the next release to see if I can get more secrets. That was too poor ;)

Well, no matter about grimrock 2, this is a great dungeon that everyone should try. :D
Damonya

Post by Damonya »

secrets: 57/89
skulls: 2 (not conting the key items, I guess)
treasures 2/4
playtime: 6:51 hours
Hey, not bad. ;) In fact, treasures it's 2/2.
Thank you, for testing the mod, and for making me reports.I don't speak English very well, but we managed to understand each other. :D
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Damonya wrote:
I don't speak English very well, but we managed to understand each other.
Yeah, me too, lol. By the way I could point you minor fixes in the texts, but none of them are really necessary. At least I don't remember a major thing to fix.

One thing cames to mind, though.
SpoilerShow
On the third floor, in the big skull chaped room, there are two buttons for teleport. At the side there is some inscription, but when you click it, a black window appears, with nothing inside, no text. I took that it's the way it should be to put more mystery, but mabe you forgot to add teh content.
Damonya

Post by Damonya »

SpoilerShow
On the third floor, in the big skull chaped room, there are two buttons for teleport. At the side there is some inscription, but when you click it, a black window appears, with nothing inside, no text. I took that it's the way it should be to put more mystery, but mabe you forgot to add teh content.
SpoilerShow
ok thank you it's just an oversight. At starting, I work on the FR version and when I exported the EN version, I have forgotten a text.