[MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
User avatar
Neikun
Posts: 2457
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by Neikun » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 am

I don't remember having too much trouble with food in my play test. Perhaps you didn't see some of it?
I know there's food in both the Overseer's and Neikun's room.
I think there's also food in the three brother's room, but I can't remember.
"I'm okay with being referred to as a goddess."
Community Model Request Thread
See what I'm working on right now: Neikun's Workshop
Lead Coordinator for Legends of the Northern Realms Project
  • Message me to join in!

Grimfan
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 am

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by Grimfan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:45 am

Neikun wrote:I don't remember having too much trouble with food in my play test. Perhaps you didn't see some of it?
I know there's food in both the Overseer's and Neikun's room.
I think there's also food in the three brother's room, but I can't remember.
Man, I must have rolled really bad for my Spot check!

User avatar
mahric
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by mahric » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:31 am

Grimfan wrote:... the sort of thing I would like to do if I had your modding ability... just not with ogres ;) ).
I'd rather go with a more human race too (or elves, rat-people, anything more 'intelligent') but since those models aren't in the game, the ogres were the only candidates.
Or would you rather be Taarnab, member of the cult of the flying headless, armless robe people? :)
Did you visit the Wine Merchant's Basement? And heard about the Awakening of Taarnab?

Grimfan
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 am

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by Grimfan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 am

mahric wrote:
Grimfan wrote:... the sort of thing I would like to do if I had your modding ability... just not with ogres ;) ).
I'd rather go with a more human race too (or elves, rat-people, anything more 'intelligent') but since those models aren't in the game, the ogres were the only candidates.
Or would you rather be Taarnab, member of the cult of the flying headless, armless robe people? :)
Don't be silly... now Gluroopugul the runt green slime caught in a world that doesn't understand his search for eternal love and happiness... definitely! ;)

User avatar
leewroy
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by leewroy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Lol...my God! Now I have three mods to play, after finish the currently I´m playing :)
Very curious about your new module. Really liked the fist one, the story was cool

User avatar
Numberouane
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 pm
Location: Sunny Place south Of France

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by Numberouane » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Spider tells me to help JKOS but I did not remember what he wants!

I ve done all rooms but missing this one...

Help! Please :)

User avatar
mahric
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by mahric » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Numberouane wrote:Spider tells me to help JKOS but I did not remember what he wants!

I ve done all rooms but missing this one...

Help! Please :)
He said:
SpoilerShow
I study the change of aether in the presence of powerful magic.
Or at least, I did until recently...

I was at Sharina's place the other day, learning about elementals.
However, during the visit I lost my scroll. I have no idea where it is.
Did you visit the Wine Merchant's Basement? And heard about the Awakening of Taarnab?

User avatar
SpiderFighter
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by SpiderFighter » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Grimfan wrote:
Neikun wrote:I don't remember having too much trouble with food in my play test. Perhaps you didn't see some of it?
I know there's food in both the Overseer's and Neikun's room.
I think there's also food in the three brother's room, but I can't remember.
Man, I must have rolled really bad for my Spot check!
I'm right there with ya, brother! I'm having too much fun exploring, so I haven't been paying attention to my hunger status. :P
mahric wrote:
Grimfan wrote:... the sort of thing I would like to do if I had your modding ability... just not with ogres ;) ).
I'd rather go with a more human race too (or elves, rat-people, anything more 'intelligent') but since those models aren't in the game, the ogres were the only candidates.
Or would you rather be Taarnab, member of the cult of the flying headless, armless robe people? :)
I'm kinda loving being a chick. An ogre chick, no less. It is strange to hear me screaming so masculine when I fall, but then suppose ogre chicks have deeper voices.
leewroy wrote:Lol...my God! Now I have three mods to play, after finish the currently I´m playing :)
Very curious about your new module. Really liked the fist one, the story was cool
DO IT. NOW!!
mahric wrote:
Numberouane wrote:Spider tells me to help JKOS but I did not remember what he wants!

I ve done all rooms but missing this one...

Help! Please :)
He said:
SpoilerShow
I study the change of aether in the presence of powerful magic.
Or at least, I did until recently...

I was at Sharina's place the other day, learning about elementals.
However, during the visit I lost my scroll. I have no idea where it is.
Ok...I'm going to hit 46 next month, and my mind is already going as it is. Do you know how strange a feeling it is to hear people talking about things you said that you don't remember saying?? ROFL!! (And what an honor to be such an amazing character in the game...thank you, Mahric. :) )

User avatar
mahric
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by mahric » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 pm

SpiderFighter wrote:...And what an honor to be such an amazing character in the game...
In my mod I used names of familiar people from the forums, who definately earn it with all the effort they put in the mods, objects and discussions they contribute.
That, naturally, also involves you Spiderfighter.

And knowing you a bit better, the story of the character in the mod totally suits you!
SpoilerShow
Well, besides the dieing part ofcourse, I didn't mean that :P
Did you visit the Wine Merchant's Basement? And heard about the Awakening of Taarnab?

User avatar
Numberouane
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 pm
Location: Sunny Place south Of France

Re: [MOD] Awakening of Taarnab - RELEASED

Post by Numberouane » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:48 pm

@ spider
U right the mod is great! I like too and be 44 in june ! U are giving me hard time in the next level

About this:
SpoilerShow
I absolutely dnt understand how the light goes in the room where i need to make it blue with the lights..... HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Post Reply