[MOD] Menace of Mangar v1.1

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
matuto

Re: [MOD] Menace of Mangar v1.1

Post by matuto »

Thanks a lot. But shall I change positions considering the two sequences separately, 1st. line press button, 2d line press button, or consider the codes as they were in a sole line, and press the button just once only after the last lever position shown in the 2d. line ?
As I told, I have already tried both ways. I remember that one of the levers should be touched twice.
I got a feeling that I still don't understand the riddle and it won't work, but ...
And shall I put anything on the altar ?
Anyway thanks again.
lurker

Post by lurker »

matuto wrote:Thanks a lot. But shall I change positions considering the two sequences separately, 1st. line press button, 2d line press button, or consider the codes as they were in a sole line, and press the button just once only after the last lever position shown in the 2d. line ?
As I told, I have already tried both ways. I remember that one of the levers should be touched twice.
I got a feeling that I still don't understand the riddle and it won't work, but ...
And shall I put anything on the altar ?
Anyway thanks again.
SpoilerShow
Don't think of them as lever positions, but lever actions. 1st action, LD = pull Left lever Down. Then move on to the next action. Only after completing all eight actions, press the button. Items for transformation must be on the altar before you press the button.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Lurker, thank you.
Sorry for the retardment. I have been playing other mods and only now I intend to go back to Mangar.
I think everything is clear. All actions (both lines as they are just one), something on the altar and press buttom. I hope you upload new mods. Congratulations again.