1. I never got the dexterity potion recipe to work. Bug?
2. A few "secrets" seem to be required to progress to the next level (around level 30 or so, I think). Strictly speaking, should those count as secrets?
3. It would be nice if there was more variation in opening some areas--I don't recall seeing any levers or any of the larger secret buttons.
4. 70 levels seems like a lot, but they're all completely linear. It's not like Xafi where 6 levels plays more like 24
5. I'm blowing through the combat, but I spent a lot of time playing around with the potion recipes (including using the console so I could experiment). My characters all have some pretty insane stats. I've seen Mork hit for almost 1800 HP!
6. The variation of spells is really cool, though I'm not sure yet if so many new attack spells are all that necessary. It's hard to say, though. I have 50 spellcraft and 50 ice, but nada in fire, earth, or air, so I could only play with the supercharged ice and spellcraft spells so far. I'm finding that Ice Bolt is still my best mainstay as it doesn't use all that much mana and freezes an enemy in its tracks.
7. I spotted a few graphics glitches in some of the weapon and armor icons, usually a stray white dot here and there. Still, all the extra variation is just awesome.
8. I saw an issue where the planar (at least I think it was planar) rogue and/or wizard armor turned out to be better than "newer" armor for certain pieces. Maybe a typo in the stats? It definitely wasn't a heavy armor piece, it was either rogue or wiz gear.
9. No necklace items. At all. Intentional?
10. I found that my rogue can still equip shields that require a certain armor skill and still get at least some benefit. Since rogues can't dual wield and I'm kicking all kinds of monster butt with the daggers, that's what I've been using. I have yet to play with the bows.
11. I *really* need a three-ring binder item or something for all those notes! That guy V.V. left freaking War and Peace down there! And that's not counting recipes and scrolls. I had to spawn extra boxes just so Sancsaron could carry them all!
12. It would be a HUGE help if gems stacked (think D&D dice bag--a bag should be able to contain a LOT of gems). I've had to spawn boxes galore for everything.
13. Early on I found a scroll item that doesn't seem to have any writing when I hover it. It's simply called "a scroll", and has the non-spell scroll icon. I've been holding onto it but never found a use for it.