[MOD] Forbidden Halls

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Adrageron

Re: [MOD] Forbidden Halls

Post by Adrageron »

Forbidden fruit is the sweetest :roll:
jimirenton

Post by jimirenton »

wow !!! that's the best mod I have played so far ! congratulations you did an amazing work.
It took me about 12 hours and I found 32 secrets. Your puzzles and riddles were really amazing and the overall ambience was perfect for me. Will definitly play any of your dungeon and I might play that one again an try to find more secrets.
thanks again for all the good work !
Charlo

Post by Charlo »

Currently on level two and having a lot of fun. Easy mode is hard enough for me. I will probably be back in this thread when I get hopelessly stuck.

Thanks a lot for sharing this mod with us!
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Thanks for your feedback, guys! It is a pleasure to know, that someone enjoyed playing your mod.
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

I´m currently on the very begining of 5th floor. I´m playing it on easy mode and with an imported party.
Otherwise the game would be to difficult, imo. Considering it's designed for a new party, it's an awesome challenge. But despite the difficult, it's a great game, very well done job. :)
shankara83

Post by shankara83 »

Hi, guys, i´ve ben playing this excellent mod, I´m stuck in the third floor..
SpoilerShow
I have resolved almost the daemon head, what is the item for the head who says "taste some serf's wrappings" sorry I don't understand :(
Thanks a lot!!!
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

shankara83 wrote:Hi, guys, i´ve ben playing this excellent mod, I´m stuck in the third floor..
Hello and welcome! PM'ed an answer to your question.

2 leewroy: Have a nice expedition ;)

2 xhantos: If you want some spoilers from me, I can provide info, how much secrets did you missed on each level 8-)
xhantos

Post by xhantos »

Adrageron wrote: 2 xhantos: If you want some spoilers from me, I can provide info, how much secrets did you missed on each level 8-)
Thanks. I've started over, and I'm updating my progress at this post.

I would welcome some spoilers after I'm finished.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

xhantos wrote:Thanks. I've started over, and I'm updating my progress at this post.

I would welcome some spoilers after I'm finished.
Yes, I saw it. And my proposition was to inform you about missed secrets on a current run. Will wait 'till you finished then :)
xhantos

Post by xhantos »

Adrageron wrote:...my proposition was to inform you about missed secrets on a current run. Will wait 'till you finished then :)
Thanks, I understood that. Thinking more, it can help.

Do you have counts of maximum secrets achievable when a Level is finished? (When a secret area on a level is accessible from another level only, that secret should not be included in original levels secret count)