Hi Kiam and thanks for trying this mod!LiamKerrington wrote:Hi there,
am right in the middle of it - playing it on hard ... Well, the level where I find Sheola. And here are some remarkable points. Since it might have the quality of Spoilers, hit SPOILER ... Thank you.
I keep you updated if more stuff appears. Up until now I may say: very nice storytelling, sweet challenges.SpoilerShow- Even, if I hit "import", I get a new character. I did not try it, but would "Toorum" be a valid play-option on this dungeon?
- Sheola is dead when I find here; but she keeps talking. You know, I HATE women talking too much ...
- When I find the Blue Crystal in the library, Sheola won't be resurrected.
- If I drag Sheola into the first line, with my next move she gets pushed back into the second line again.
- Because she is and remains dead, this means three things: a) all skillbooks for the main character, b) no unnecessary food consumtion, c) a perfect mule for carrying stuff without slowing the party daown.
- The monsters in the library are very, very limited in their movement, which makes it pretty easy to beat them down.
=> Are those things probably the result of the latest game-patch by AH?
- Question about the hall with the trapdoors after "I" have proven myself and have become a "prophet" - is it true that there is no way to get out of there and becoming the perfect minin for Malbona?
All the best!
Fighting isn't the main focus of this mod, so people who find out patterns fast can make those kills easy. True, but I didn't want to make it hard for new players.
About the trapdoors: ofcourse there's no way through. You aren't a real prophet, are you?