- Even, if I hit "import", I get a new character. I did not try it, but would "Toorum" be a valid play-option on this dungeon?
- Sheola is dead when I find here; but she keeps talking. You know, I HATE women talking too much ...
- When I find the Blue Crystal in the library, Sheola won't be resurrected.
- If I drag Sheola into the first line, with my next move she gets pushed back into the second line again.
- Because she is and remains dead, this means three things: a) all skillbooks for the main character, b) no unnecessary food consumtion, c) a perfect mule for carrying stuff without slowing the party daown.
- The monsters in the library are very, very limited in their movement, which makes it pretty easy to beat them down.
=> Are those things probably the result of the latest game-patch by AH?
- Question about the hall with the trapdoors after "I" have proven myself and have become a "prophet" - is it true that there is no way to get out of there and becoming the perfect minin for Malbona?