[MOD]Horde of Dread Dragon Goroth

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
lyle_drake

[MOD]Horde of Dread Dragon Goroth

Post by lyle_drake »

So this is a short mod i spent a lot of time on back in the day, before i switched to Grimrock 2. I was going through my old files recently, and noticed that this dungeon, despite being the greatest thing i ever made for a grimrock game, only had, like, 20 unique views. It would be an awful shame to have such a masterpiece slip into obscurity without exposing as many people as possible to my magnificence, so... here it is.

It has one incredibly dense floor, another floor that's less dense, and a third floor with a boss fight i remember being way harder than it should have been. Also a secret ending, for good measure.

Optimised for a starting party. more or less. although it's pretty nonlinear, so be careful.

And i know what you may or may not be thinking: yes there are custom assets in there, i'm not an amateur. i get people are like "oh, custom assets are optional, it's the level design that really matters" but honestly? that's just a thing people say. nobody actually thinks that. you might think you do, but you have a subconcious prejudice against dungeons without custom assets. Look inside yourself, you know it to be true! :twisted:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =358104419