The Dungeon of The North (Testing Floor 1 Up for download)

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Isaac

Re: Alino's Unnamed Dungeon (No download, just talk)

Post by Isaac »

Alino wrote: Although, I assume Grimrock 2 wasn't out when that was made. The 3rd dimension Grimrock 2 adds to levels is the only thing I prefer with its editor.
It wasn't out yet.

** For some reason I tend to like the appearance of LoG1 over LoG2. :? But the scripting support in LoG2, far surpasses LoG1, and stuff of scripting nightmares in that game is easily done [and beyond] in LoG2.
Alino

Post by Alino »

I prefer Grimrock's 1 appearance as well. That said, the outside view of Grimrock 2 was gorgeous.

I've contemplated on which editor to use, because Grimrock 2 has a far superior one. However; I really like the Grimrock 1 weapons/armor sets/mobs/style/leveling more so than Grimrock 2's.
Alino

Post by Alino »

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3927

This guy has some monsters I think are pretty neat and would go well in a northern-dungeon themed map.
Alino

Post by Alino »

I found 2 pages of stuff I really like -

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4574

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3927&p=40516#p40516

And I was thinking, should I do the deep dungeon or the northern dungeon (Temples as well) for the map? My favorite is the Northern Dungeon but the Deep Dungeon would give me an easier time I believe.

Also, I tested more of that map. There were quite a few things I found interesting ;)
Alino

Re: The Dungeon of The North (Testing Floor 1 Up for downloa

Post by Alino »

Update: I have a Test Floor up for the dungeon! (I think I've gotten all the problems fixed but not for sure)

Update: Tested Floor 1 again, reuploading!