[MOD] Survive 4.0 Ultimate Edition

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
leewroy

Re: [MOD] Survive 2.1

Post by leewroy »

Guess I can blame my teleportation skills then :lol:

I broke something in the game...there is no teleporter. Well, we have to pay for our sins :twisted:

I think i´ll try it again just to see the real end...maybe teleporting directly to it ;)

Thanks for your support!

EDIT:
SpoilerShow
Forget what I just said. At first glance I didn't noticed a teleporter BEHIND ME. Once entered, it gave me the proper ending. Much better than the other ;)
Resu

Post by Resu »

Hahahaha!

Bless God :D :D I was really worried about that :)

You are always welcome Leewroy!

PS: I already updated a new Version with an nerfed Wind-Dagger. I did exaclty what you suggested :D

If you ever have other suggestions how i can make my mod better, i would love to hear them :)
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Thank you!

Well, it's a matter of taste after all. I went through every post in this thread and some people really enjoys the amount of fights. I don't like too many monsters at the same time, and tha's the main reason I keep heling my party with the console.

Did you ever tried to play a module called Pyramid of Xafi? It's an early module, but still one of the best in my opinion. It combines puzzles and combat in a precise amount in my opinion.

Abou your module, In my humble opinion, less levels would be better. And of course less itens, and mainly less monsters! In my party there is a minotaur fighter head hunter. All of the slots are occupied with skulls, making him a savage beast . And I found even more, not to mention the 17 secrets I missed.

If you have plans to start a new module or even drastically change your module, I have an interesting idea o get the good end. The problem is that you must have a whole new section or level to make it work. And we should talk in private, cause if someone read it here it would totally screw the end. Tell me what you think. I'd like to create a module with this idea, but I lack skills and mainly time. Btw, to put my idea to work, it must be on LoG 1 engine, the Log 2 would not work AT ALL. :)
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

leewroy wrote:Btw, to put my idea to work, it must be on LoG 1 engine, the Log 2 would not work AT ALL. :)
Why is that (specifically)?

Offhand I cannot think of anything not easier to achieve (and with more control), done in LoG2, rather than LoG1.
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Believe me, my friend. It would be impossible. If you're really curious, I can send you a PM, you'll understand ;)
nadia911

Post by nadia911 »

Hi

Excellent your module, great work!! I'm enjoying it a lot, thanks !!

Unfortunately I'm stuck at level 22 Demon Gate

Fire, Ice, Air ??? I have tried everything I can imagine, can you help me?

Thank you

Excuse my english :oops:
Resu

Post by Resu »

nadia911 wrote:Hi

Excellent your module, great work!! I'm enjoying it a lot, thanks !!

Unfortunately I'm stuck at level 22 Demon Gate

Fire, Ice, Air ??? I have tried everything I can imagine, can you help me?

Thank you

Excuse my english :oops:
Thank you :)

Yes I can help you.
SpoilerShow
You need Bombs for the Puzzle :)
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

hello. I've done most of this mod, but have been stopped at various places. On level 32 i can't get through the door that follows using the emerald key. Any help? Killing the monsters that generate in the alcoves after the buttons are pressed doesn't seem to do the job.
Alternatively, in the treasure dungeon (level 19), i can't get back onto the mainstream after teleporting in. Is there something essential here I missed? The items in the rooms don't seem important, and I can't find any buttons. I don;t have any brass keys at this time.
I have enjoyed this mod a lot. The puzzles are mostly within my limited capabilities, unlike the ones in Akroma's labyrinth of lies which I could only do using his walkthroughs. That was fun too.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Another holdup. If i forget the door in level 32 and drop down the hole to 33, I can't get out after beating the monsters. The three skull keys in their 3 locks cause a noise, but the door at the other end doesn't open. I have lots of keys to go back to other levels with, but no exit from the room.
Resu

Post by Resu »

Update!

Version 2.15 available now

- Trait Bug Fixed!
- Super Secret Counter
- More hints for Super Secrets
- balancing