[MOD] Survive 4.0 Ultimate Edition

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Banichi

Re: [MOD] Survive 2.2

Post by Banichi »

Hello, and thank you for making such an impressive dungeon! I am having a ton of fun with this.

Unfortunately I have found an item causing a crash. Fortunately it's the first crash i have found.
SpoilerShow
On the underground treasury level, there is an item called Razor Claw behind a gold key door, with the 'Claws of the Master' flavor text (from memory, may be slightly different in game). This claw shows a '--' accuracy modifier when equipped, and will crash the game if attacked with. As an unrelated issue, one of the altars behind a gold key door on that level has no item on it. Is that intentional? A mocking note would be appropriate, then. Also as a different unrelated issue, several of the notes I found on previous levels are blank, two of them as I recall.
Thank you for your time and attention!
Resu

Post by Resu »

Hey Banichi,

I am glad you like it! You are welcome :)

Concerning Razor Claws, I know this issue very well (because I already fixed it). So I suspect you
playing an older Version because I can attack with it in my newest Version. But you are right 1 Item is missing in one of the treasure cells and that is not intentional. (I am uploading a fixed version right now). And well concerning empty notes.. I am sorry but its hard to overview every single note in the game and to remove them has low-priority.

cheers
Banichi

Post by Banichi »

I see Survive 2.2 on the saves I make, as well as the last update on the Nexus.
SpoilerShow
I forgot to mention the Ring of the Spelldancer is also 0.0 weight.
Resu

Post by Resu »

Banichi wrote:I see Survive 2.2 on the saves I make, as well as the last update on the Nexus.
SpoilerShow
I forgot to mention the Ring of the Spelldancer is also 0.0 weight.
Thank you for telling me about the Ring. Its weight is also not intendet.

There are a few 2.2 Versions. Only the File Name of the Zip File can tell you the exact Version.

So as I tell you, I already fixed the Claw issue and it works fine now.
geniusmcp

Post by geniusmcp »

Hello, i Need help with master key Location - one door does not open at Level 21 - i put a Zero weight item in alcove but nothing happens.

Please help with These two Problems.

Kind regards,

Dieter
Resu

Post by Resu »

geniusmcp wrote:Hello, i Need help with master key Location - one door does not open at Level 21 - i put a Zero weight item in alcove but nothing happens.

Kind regards,

Dieter
Hey.

You mean level 20 dont you?
SpoilerShow
Well, did you put "Magic Box" in it? however in some versions there are 2 items with 0 weight. But only the magic box works.

You can find a master key in level 16.
Hope this helps
geniusmcp

Post by geniusmcp »

Resu wrote:
geniusmcp wrote:Hello, i Need help with master key Location - one door does not open at Level 21 - i put a Zero weight item in alcove but nothing happens.

Kind regards,

Dieter
Hey.

You mean level 20 dont you?
SpoilerShow
Well, did you put "Magic Box" in it? however in some versions there are 2 items with 0 weight. But only the magic box works.

You can find a master key in level 16.
Hope this helps
Magic box - where can i find magic box - level 16 - but where?
geniusmcp

Post by geniusmcp »

Magic box - where can i find magic box - master key - where can i find it in level 16?
geniusmcp
geniusmcp

Post by geniusmcp »

sorry - have now wooden box, but master key Location???
Resu

Post by Resu »

geniusmcp wrote:sorry - have now wooden box, but master key Location???
NOT wooden box, magic box.... the first one you can find in level 17

I already told you in which level you can find a master key. It is a secret. Just search for your self and please stop spamming